Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.5 Video Guide] Beginners "End-Game-Viable" Tanky Cyclone Build

This may seem like a bad question, but how well would the Empire's Grasp Goliath Gauntlets work with this build?
hey lifting im curious to why you use the level 1 cwdt and level 2 golem wouldnt it be better to level them as you progress and just keep the damage taken level to a reasonable level based on the content you are doing?
Are you also able to use elemental damage weapons like this: Oro's Sacrifice Infernal Sword
Because this 2h Sword also has a high dps, is it good to use this weapon or should I better use an atziri 2h Axe?
"
Upsign wrote:
hey lifting im curious to why you use the level 1 cwdt and level 2 golem wouldnt it be better to level them as you progress and just keep the damage taken level to a reasonable level based on the content you are doing?

The benefits you get from leveling those gems are very minor and in this way you can make sure they proc more oftenly = more golem/buff uptime =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
1spock wrote:
This may seem like a bad question, but how well would the Empire's Grasp Goliath Gauntlets work with this build?

It can work yea, but the damage will be a little lower :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
I've copied the build almost exactly and I don't see how it's viable for Atziri as the single target dps is just terrible... It took me 5min to kill Malachai alone with end game gear with the only thing missing is the 5-6 links on armor, which I doubt will provide that much more dps/sustain.

I forgot to add my Character screen Offense/Defense:

Last edited by BGSilentKiller on Mar 30, 2016, 5:31:43 PM
I dont know mate. I have never even tried atziri but buffed it can go pretty high: http://i.imgur.com/WtMQ69y.png

And i have yet to get my last 2 ascension points and at some point of course, the atziri axe. But before that i guess a 6l wouldnt hurt.

I just wish i could autotoggle the fucking cry somehow.. im way too lazy to manually cast it before every second group :|
Last edited by suc4m on Mar 31, 2016, 4:19:32 AM
I managed to get 5L on both axe and chest now, saw a decent boost in damage, so hitting around 45k buffed, but that's damage when packs are around and you can cast cry and vaal haste.

I tried Atziri and Izaru and failed miserably at both, had to ask for outside help to finish them both, meaning I've now used all my 6 Ascendancy points to finish my Juggernaut.

Single target dps on this build is quite bad and running solo maps over 8-9 is very dangerous when you hit the unique boss as with single target you lack the vaal haste and cry to sustain the dps buffs.

I'd gladly take recommendations on to how to tackle these issues and be able to confidently clear both Izaru and Atziri, as I have quite a few sets for Ubers.

If I have to change build into something else for them, that's also fine with me, as long as I don't have to respec my skill tree.

Otherwise, the build is pretty fun and clears certain T8-10 maps quite fast, yet to get any higher drops to try them.

Here is my new chest and weapon after links:

Spoiler

Hello, great guide and build!

As much as i love cyclone, it can get stale at times. Is there any alternative that could work with an axe and current passive tree we could use?

And what is the best single target dps gem that i can swap out with cyclone to kill bosses much easier (T12-15 bosses)
How u generate endu charges with this setup ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info