[2.5 Video Guide] Beginners "End-Game-Viable" Tanky Cyclone Build

"
fenermert wrote:

this is my items but i have a questions for about my build i have a 45 k dps to cyclone i m following your build when i was starting so now i can't kill atziri and like hard map how ı can be defeat atziri and how ı can earn much money give me tactics sorry about my message my first play to this game i have a 5.104 hp for this game https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAAHcBLMFLQd1CZYLYRNME8kUIBRxFewX4Ro-GuQhVSb4JyAslCz7LlMwdzWSOQ48BUCgR35N404yUEdZ_l4TXz9gQWEhYhdjcGRSZU1lp2ebaGVo8moEaqVvO3Ttdqx343gNeHp5aHrve9R8uHzZggeElITZhO-FUodqiI-JcYoiivCXeZ_fogCmV6knqW6plK2Nrj6uUK9stfK5Hb02vqfAGsBmwKbBBMGjxq7KkM9-02_Yvdlh2Xzawdw94mHkUelG6hjrCexc7w7vfPAf8kHz3fcy-Ov9MP5r_o8=?accountName=fenermert&characterName=akasenshi

Your armor is really low which is why you probably are having a tough time with only 32% unbuffed phys reduction. Try to increase your armor value and see how it goes, for me im the same level as you and i have 8.8k armor with 6k hp and 38k unbuffed cyclone damage
RIP just died to rogue exile =(
Did you go with this again Upsign?
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"

Yea I'm going with the same build, using sunder right now to level i just started this game this league so don't really want to learn something new until i see most the content
"
Upsign wrote:
"

Yea I'm going with the same build, using sunder right now to level i just started this game this league so don't really want to learn something new until i see most the content

Fair enough, good luck with it! :)
what do you do about the heavy mana cost??
Lifting,

This:

or this?:

I used the Belly all through talisman league, I've never played with the lightning coil. Is it really the way to go? I lose 600-700 life by switching. Also if using the Coil spec unflinching correct?
How many Ex. orbs does this "budget friendly" Duelist champion on Softcore(Perandus) takes?

10 for starters or more required?
"
Royella wrote:
Lifting,

This:

or this?:

I used the Belly all through talisman league, I've never played with the lightning coil. Is it really the way to go? I lose 600-700 life by switching. Also if using the Coil spec unflinching correct?

Definitely the Coil for late game mate. The HP you lose you gain in mitigation, and yes correct!
"
MattzPwnz94 wrote:
How many Ex. orbs does this "budget friendly" Duelist champion on Softcore(Perandus) takes?

10 for starters or more required?

Probably 10-20 chaos orbs to get started, and obliviously much more expensive if you want a 6-linked Atziri axe and coil for end-game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info