[2.5 Video Guide] Beginners "End-Game-Viable" Tanky Cyclone Build

Thank you LNB.

I Will look forward For belly of the beast, le heup of all, atziri's disfavour.
With my precious self-found 5 ex in warbands.

(ok maybe i'm way too positive :p )
I am leveling with this build and it's great, but once I linking Blood Rage with CWDT (early A4 Cruel now) I noticed that my life regen isn't enough. It does regenerate, but spamming cyclone faster due to frenzy charges means that taking any damage causes my life to drop very quickly.

There is no more life regen on tree to take, does it mean I have to swap melee phys damage for life gain on hit?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
hey, I got a question regarding your build. Since Hatred + Determination Aura sucks up 100% of your mana pool, how come you can make use of "cast when damage taken" in combination with Immortal Call, Molten Shell etc. These skills have mana costs which you wouldnt be able to spend with both Hatred + Determination running.

Is this a bug or why does it trigger anyways?
-----------------------------------------------
IGN: Cataclysmo
Skills that trigger with CWDT do it for free, they use no mana.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
Jadran wrote:
Skills that trigger with CWDT do it for free, they use no mana.

ok, thanks for the info
-----------------------------------------------
IGN: Cataclysmo
Started doing maps at lv 67, I'm really pleased about this setup actually.
(even if I haven't done all the optional quests, planning to do all in a row to get passive points.)
I also lost a charge killing krait, forgot about merciless cause seemed so easy, like cruel lol.

Spoiler

sadly crit chance and mana regen on amulet are wasted.
and that ring, i want to reroll something.

Thank you again bro, actually I do even lift... the spoon to eat chocolate. ;P
Last edited by metat0r0 on Sep 13, 2015, 2:46:09 PM
What do you think about this 6link if we have a 6link chest available?

Leap Slam, Faster Attacks, Endurance Charge on Melee Stun, Blood Magic, Stun, Vengeance.

This would also give us endurance charges while we aren't leap slamming due to vengeance, right?
"
LifeIsShyt wrote:
What do you think about this 6link if we have a 6link chest available?

Leap Slam, Faster Attacks, Endurance Charge on Melee Stun, Blood Magic, Stun, Vengeance.

This would also give us endurance charges while we aren't leap slamming due to vengeance, right?

replace vengeance with flicker strike and also replace stun with fortify (optional), then let the party begin!
Hello!

I love the Guide, but i have have a question:

-How do i get the INT required for the Chaos Golem? i already got the 1 30 Int node above Marauder start but cant seem to find a good source for more Int =/

Best regards.
Does the "Wings of Entropy" will work with this build ? Two handed axe counted as dualwielded. Maybe with a little bit of change in passives ? I'm just curious what u guys think about it. I'm still newbie with mechanics.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info