"
AHDALINO wrote:
"
any suggestions for Jewels ?

same question here

I have the same question :)
HI
Awsome build this is..
Wondering over the same question as many others..what jewels to use??

Thanks for the great work..:)
Whats the best stats to look for when at mid-high 70s?

also im looking to find a transition weapon from
to Atziri's disfavour...

ps fantastic guide!
"
Snigoo wrote:
HI
Awsome build this is..
Wondering over the same question as many others..what jewels to use??

Thanks for the great work..:)

Thanks bro!

For jewels just get rares with the following stats:

- Life%
- Attack Speed
- Physical damage
- Physical damage with two-handed/axes etc =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hi, im having troubles finding items with 4links that isn't ridiculously overpriced at 8+chaos (or even 1 exhalt)

Which of the gem 4 links would you prioritize?

I have a 4 link with

Cylcone/Melee Phys/Fortify/Blood Magic which ofc is a must have and I managed to get a decent 4-link boots with some ok-ish rolls.

since the 4 links all consist of 3R/1G (apart from the 2R/2B which I don't have the int for chaos and enfeeble anyway)

Do I go first for

Leap Slam link? for mobility and end charges? (Without a 5/6 link and stun support gem, is this worth taking due to lack of stun gem [as per your instructions] which in turn makes end on melee stun)

This leaves

Aura 4-link

or

CWDT immortal call 4-link?

I'm currently on normal act4 so nothing atm is really damaging me with the tanky nodes in skill tree prioritized in your build, I just killed the boss in the grand arena just facetanking him.

I am currently just about to get the main block of big dps nodes (axe spec and some of the nodes near blood golem)

Same question as seen before with no answer Daresso's how would you change things up with this armor?
great build as is you Ice Crush Marauder.

both ripped in HC though around level 65 because of chaos poison from freaking spiders, which kills you in mere seconds (don`t do Catharina missions in merciless, these creatures are way stronger than all enemies you find in the regular game). the poison combined with blood rage running makes you an easy target, especially since the damage can stack many times.

do you have any suggestion how to get sufficient chaos resistence? which value would you say is sufficient?

thanks in advance!
Need help please.

how do you generate endurance charges? I've had to use a gem in my chest armour to proc them and have sacrificed a fair bit of dps in doing so.

Noob question from a noob btw. Great guides thankyou
"
interox wrote:
Need help please.

how do you generate endurance charges? I've had to use a gem in my chest armour to proc them and have sacrificed a fair bit of dps in doing so.

Noob question from a noob btw. Great guides thankyou

He is generating the charges with Leap + charge on stun, added with a stun link for a higher chance of applying the stun :)
On a side note, I have just watched the build guide on YT at 720p60 fps and there is a huge difference between 60 fps and the "regular" 30 fps videos. The "NextGen" console manufacturers: you will fool me not.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info