[2.5 Video Guide] Beginners "End-Game-Viable" Tanky Cyclone Build

Show off your gear please
"
Swaggerz wrote:
Hey Bro, I was thinking of using Lightning Coil instead of Belly of the Beast, because I have a 5L legacy Coil but no belly. Does that sound like an OK idea? I already have gear that caps my Light res with LCoil. Or do you think the build has enough phsyical reduction anyway?

Also, is anyone else having problems with low DPS? @ Level 70, I'm sitting at 17k cyclone DPS (5L) with Bloodrage and 4 frenzy charges, which feels a little slow for me compared to my other builds.

I am myself using a Legacy Lightning Coil with this build, running a similar gem setup, but with 7 endurance charges and Iron Reflex (lots of evasion gear).When all charges are up i hit 77% physical damage reduction and 88% with Grace on. Im playing around with and without Grace at the moment ...So far i ran a few level 78 maps without any problems....seems to almost be immune to physical damage even i dont use immortal call ( i just love having thoses charges up at all time ).
Im currently level 82

Last edited by maarthor on Aug 11, 2015, 6:17:07 PM
can blood dance boots be an usefull piece for this build?
upd: sry, i see that u are already answered dat question
ign: PlasticSupporter
Last edited by nowai27 on Aug 11, 2015, 10:34:25 PM
"
maarthor wrote:
"
Swaggerz wrote:
Hey Bro, I was thinking of using Lightning Coil instead of Belly of the Beast, because I have a 5L legacy Coil but no belly. Does that sound like an OK idea? I already have gear that caps my Light res with LCoil. Or do you think the build has enough phsyical reduction anyway?

Also, is anyone else having problems with low DPS? @ Level 70, I'm sitting at 17k cyclone DPS (5L) with Bloodrage and 4 frenzy charges, which feels a little slow for me compared to my other builds.

I am myself using a Legacy Lightning Coil with this build, running a similar gem setup, but with 7 endurance charges and Iron Reflex (lots of evasion gear).When all charges are up i hit 77% physical damage reduction and 88% with Grace on. Im playing around with and without Grace at the moment ...So far i ran a few level 78 maps without any problems....seems to almost be immune to physical damage even i dont use immortal call ( i just love having thoses charges up at all time ).
Im currently level 82

Nice one man. Sounds like it is working out pretty well for you =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Thanks for this build. How about just using enduring cry? And what about jewels?
Last edited by Anacletos on Aug 15, 2015, 9:06:38 AM
Hey what a nice build!

You say "Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 9) linked with Immortal Call (lvl 11), Blood Rage level 12"
Why i shouldn't level ALL gems to max (provided dex is high enough).
Is there a good reason/ cap or something for the triggered gems?

Ty;)
Last edited by Preton on Aug 17, 2015, 6:53:43 AM
Awesome build, love it in Tempest :) !

2 questions :

Do you have any end-game legendary gear to recomend :) ? (Expect Atziri's and Belly Beast).

Is there anyway with 0 mana (100% reserved from Determination and Hatred) to self-cast Enduring Cry ? Feel it's necessary sometimes in HC.

Regards / Nerf
-Nerf
"
robin_nerf wrote:

Is there anyway with 0 mana (100% reserved from Determination and Hatred) to self-cast Enduring Cry ? Feel it's necessary sometimes in HC.

Just connect it with a blood magic gem
ign: PlasticSupporter
"
Preton wrote:
Hey what a nice build!

You say "Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 9) linked with Immortal Call (lvl 11), Blood Rage level 12"
Why i shouldn't level ALL gems to max (provided dex is high enough).
Is there a good reason/ cap or something for the triggered gems?

Ty;)

Cast When Damage Taken - the higher level of the skill the more HP you have to loose before it trigger

at lvl 9 it is 1221 dmg you have to take to trigger the other gems
at lvl 20 it is 3272 dmg to trigger other gems

so you want to trigger them quite often and not wait until you take more than 3K dmg

the rest of the gems lvl scale as according to this description "This Gem can only Support Skill Gems requiring Level x or lower"
@tspcz thanks so much!!
Another question:
Increased Duration isnt linked to the other gems right?

4: Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 9) linked with Immortal Call (lvl 11), Blood Rage level 12 and Increased Duration.

In the video he says that you can level increased duration high as possible or?
BUT its a support-gem!?! It have to be linked to the other one!?!
If that is true, i cant level it to max cause the levelrequierments of cast when damage taken. Which stays on lvl 9!

I hope you understand my problem/ question^^.

Ty
Alex
Last edited by Preton on Aug 18, 2015, 12:17:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info