[Outdated] Zivko's CI Chaos Incinerate build - 200k dps / 10 000 ES

Bought lvl 3 empower and updated tooltip screenshots, last stage incinerate is 95k atm.

MEZIR
I really wanted to try Scold's Bridle with this build, but cant afford one. If you have it, record Atziri run with it, i'd be very interested to see how it works with CI and chaos incinerate.
PM me or post here in the thread when you record it, i'll link video and link to your guide in my thread when you do.
Also, thx for crediting me in your thread. Cheers :)

Last edited by ogrec on Aug 24, 2015, 11:26:02 AM
My opinions about Vaal Molten Shell with your build:

If the boss can't ONE hit you, HE WILL DIE.

About Atziri:
I don't know why, my computer crash when i kill her. WHY ?

I'm leveling my orbs now. Farming ant map 75 with worst equip with +45 rarity.
So, i can die. But It's not important. I'm farming.

When my orbs is better i will try atziri.
I play this game at Beta. And back 1 month ago.
FOr those interested, my project of 6-linking a spare infernal mantle paid off (took less than 200 fusings) so I can now directly compare a 5L + corrupted with a 6L uncorrupted.

LMP dps = 26,330

LMP dps = 24,448

This is with adding Iron Will to the 6 Link. The mana usage is less with a 6L since the lower level Incinerate is significantly less base mana. I could possible put in something else other than the level 3 Empower in the 6 link for slightly more dps.

Now pondering one yolo corrupt on the 6L. Would be epic if I succeeded.

Edit oh. Just noticed the 6% extra fire damage on the 6L. Take that into account, too.

Edit2: I play HC. I have balls. Look. JUST LOOK AT THIS.

YOLO FOR LIFE.
"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." — Mark Twain
Last edited by Haderach99 on Aug 24, 2015, 1:57:56 PM
What are your thoughts on running anger?

Basically:

You get Alpha's howl (cannot be frozen yo).

You swap out either disc or AA (I think AA, but you can swap out disc if you have like 8K ES without it).

It boosts my DPS by 2.5K, and that's lvl 20. At 21+2 in alphas, I am sure it would go atleast +3K.
"
Haderach99 wrote:

YOLO FOR LIFE.

holy shit.

how many chromes did it take you to 3 red the 6L? I spent like 500 on mine but best I could do is 2 red 3 blue
"
MEZIR wrote:
My opinions about Vaal Molten Shell with your build:

If the boss can't ONE hit you, HE WILL DIE.

About Atziri:
I don't know why, my computer crash when i kill her. WHY ?

I'm leveling my orbs now. Farming ant map 75 with worst equip with +45 rarity.
So, i can die. But It's not important. I'm farming.

When my orbs is better i will try atziri.
I play this game at Beta. And back 1 month ago.

Unfortunately, there is a bug atm that causes Atziri to crash when coming out of her split phase. What you need to is once you've killed one of the four Atziri's, make sure that you don't do any damage to her or even put your mouse cursor over her until she has fully come out of her split phase. It sucks because it means you can sit there with incinerate charged up ready to go but at least you can still kill her.

I have killed Atziri twice now (7.3k ES, 12k LMP tooltip) and it has crashed many times if you're not careful. I think my chaos golems damage caused it to crash at one point to when she was transitioning so be careful.
I haven't thought about buying a scolds but seeing that guy asplode on bosses with it makes it very tempting for me. I'll try to sell off my void battery and post results once I get my hands on a scold's bridle. It'd be nice if someone could lend me a level 20 vaal molten shell for testing as I can record it too.
EDIT: Sold the battery. WIll upload a vid of it tomorrow I'm too tired to try and fish for a vaal molten shell.
EDIT 2: Tried an atziri run and recorded it. it's hilariously broken. For maximum BM, I recommend using empower instead of leech since we already have good regen. Will upload tomorrow I promise.
Last edited by Hakizo on Aug 25, 2015, 1:25:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iha9dJWEaXU&feature=youtu.be
Here's a vid of me killing crematorium boss with VMS.

I forgot to use spell echo so the dps is still pretty gimped yet impressive.
And here's a double boss run with VMS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btfS4gX-87k
Last edited by Hakizo on Aug 25, 2015, 3:27:01 AM
"
Haderach99 wrote:
FOr those interested, my project of 6-linking a spare infernal mantle paid off (took less than 200 fusings) so I can now directly compare a 5L + corrupted with a 6L uncorrupted.

LMP dps = 26,330

LMP dps = 24,448

This is with adding Iron Will to the 6 Link. The mana usage is less with a 6L since the lower level Incinerate is significantly less base mana. I could possible put in something else other than the level 3 Empower in the 6 link for slightly more dps.

Now pondering one yolo corrupt on the 6L. Would be epic if I succeeded.

Edit oh. Just noticed the 6% extra fire damage on the 6L. Take that into account, too.

Edit2: I play HC. I have balls. Look. JUST LOOK AT THIS.

YOLO FOR LIFE.

This luck is outrageous haha :D

GZ on that, might worth 50+ ex.

How is the deeps now ?
"
Haderach99 wrote:
play HC. I have balls. Look. JUST LOOK AT THIS.

YOLO FOR LIFE.

Sweet mother of god.

I've just upgraded some of my gear and was so happy about reaching 100k and 9.8k es and then i saw this thing... I'm so jelly right now :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info