[Outdated] Zivko's CI Chaos Incinerate build - 200k dps / 10 000 ES

Basically for you the build just costs 5 more points do everything the same except take the 2 nodes to make is the Scion start, you will also have to take the witch stun avoidence nodes.
"
...you will also have to take the witch stun avoidence nodes.

even with chayula?

-Rott
IGN=ElitePhanteon
If going from Scion its the most effecient. You could spend 1 more point on the 3 int nodes and the Energy Shield and Recovery node. Probably a better option it just looks like more nodes than it is.
What are your thoughts on Energy from Within Jewel buff?
"
Poimu wrote:
Hello, thanks for this amazing build :)

I'm having a huge blast in tempest atm,

I chose to go Wanderlust & Chayula after a couple of heart attack on freez/stun :')

My dps tooltip is a bit low tho as i went for all the defensive nodes (10k tooltip with regular infernal mantle & lvl 19 incinerate) but nevertheless the clear speed is really good.

I was playing a lightning arrow ranger previously, and in higher meeps i didn't do shit to mobs they all had elemental resistances & sometime double resistance (map & mods)... Also i dont like to rely on curse to pierce and prefer the enfeeble option so this build is perfect for me. <3

I'm curious tho,

Wouldn't a 6L be better than a 5L +1 gems mantle ? What would i attach then ? Faster casting i'd say, lmk your thoughts.

I think the +1 gems is a larger boost, also an extra gem might hurt your mana and force you to go down to the 35% unless you have 2 elreon rings.
"
Rottingflesh wrote:
"
...you will also have to take the witch stun avoidence nodes.

even with chayula?

-Rott

If starting as scion path through spell damage nodes to the right and connect up with OPs tree. Then path as normal. Because of these 2 extra points you'll have to skip the spell damage nodes at witch start giving you ~12% less spell damage which is not a HUGE loss.

@Poimu A 5L +1 mantle is quite hard to get and cost wise a 6L is probably better (But less damage). If you have the mana to support faster casting in a 6L, then that would be a crazy DPS boost but if you can't support the mana something like faster projectiles would be good for damage and clear speed too.
Made a quick estimation,

starting from 11k current deeps
a 5L +1 corrupted would bring my dps to around 18-20k (with lvl3 empower)
a 6l non corrupt would bring it to 15-16k.

The bump in mana cost would be the same tho, as for now i use an iron will instead of empower wich has no mana cost. Wether in a 6l or in a 5L corrupted it would add a 130 multiplier (empower).

a 6l is around 7ex with a lottery, and self craft a 5L corrupted is around 7ex aswell (at the current tempest ratio's). There is also the option to self 6L & pray RNGesus.

However with a 6L, & for no regen mod, u can replace ur iron will for reduced mana and the dps loss would be significant less than replacing empower in a 5L corrupted.

Not yet decided wich option is the best. :p
Last edited by Poimu on Aug 20, 2015, 2:31:33 AM
Ogrec - i do her in the forehead! - thank and look this please
Question to make a 5L infernal mantle corrupted + 1 gems.

I don't understand your explanation in your guide.

- You buy a lot of infernal mantle
- You make them 5L (with vorici)
- You make the right color
- You corrupt and hope its a +1 gems

Is that right ?

Because you can't corrupt before changing color and fuse/jewell it.

Thanks for your guide, the 21/20 infernal mantle give me 50% more dps, i have now 17k dps, my last question is how do you calcule your 80k dps with stage 4 ?
"
ShaIsGood wrote:
Question to make a 5L infernal mantle corrupted + 1 gems.

I don't understand your explanation in your guide.

- You buy a lot of infernal mantle
- You make them 5L (with vorici)
- You make the right color
- You corrupt and hope its a +1 gems

Is that right ?

Because you can't corrupt before changing color and fuse/jewell it.

Thanks for your guide, the 21/20 infernal mantle give me 50% more dps, i have now 17k dps, my last question is how do you calcule your 80k dps with stage 4 ?

No. You corrupt them before linking them, because you can 5L after corruption with 150 fuse + 150 vaal orbs, and colour them using chromatics and vaal orbs, too.
@UnfairMonopoly

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info