[Outdated] Zivko's CI Chaos Incinerate build - 200k dps / 10 000 ES

"
RicoKGB wrote:
@Germ / lsp

Cheers.

I already have all the ES nodes in the build, I made sure to get them first. I'm at 6kES now, and I already am using lifeleech. I've been using it since lvl57 when I went CI, vaal pact etc. I will try CWDT I guess, + flasks. Right now I have a bleed flask, a freeze flask, a atziris promise(off my ranger) a speed flask and one mana. I'm doing 40k if I times by four. unflasked
Last edited by lsp on Aug 14, 2015, 2:50:27 PM
If it's not a problem OP, could you take a look at my gear+tree and tell me what would be the next cost effective DPS boost?

TL;DR if you don't have the time for that:

8.8K ES, 9K tooltip DPS with LMP. 4L uncorrupted mantle. No doryani belt.

My budget is 1, maybe 2 ex at most.
Been using this build for about 2 weeks now. lvl93 in warbands with 24k tooltip dps. 10.6kes, 96k total dps.

Loving the build can do any map except blood magic.

This is the gear I have managed to get but the build did feel really strong when I only had maybe 5ex worth of gear.

Last edited by Squishy2244 on Aug 14, 2015, 3:19:23 PM
Well following our advice I purchased yet another shield with higher spell dmg :

The change on my tooltip is 1k dps (from 12k to 13k) from the shield with high ES with no spell dmg to this one.

Still lvling my empower but I have a 20/20 incinerate as you can see on my chest piece :

I must have missed something....

Also the eldritch jewel was a failure, not as good as a boost as a decent rare jewel sadly, would have been great if it was a large radius but as it is now it is kinda useless.

Even with a tooltip at 12k dps it is indeed quite powerful and I melt ennemies down quite fast, can't wait to have empower lvl 3 but will take time.....
Last edited by Lordofthedreadz on Aug 14, 2015, 3:43:01 PM
@Lordofthedreadz

13k times 4 = 52k dps so its allready good. You had like 8k before ? 8k times 4 = 32k dps before the changes. You've gained like 20k dps increase.

@lsp

I know u're using life leech gem. Everybody is using it with this build. But not everyone is using also atziri flask and cwdt - warlods mark for a total of 6% life leech.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Aug 14, 2015, 5:08:28 PM
@Hakizo

So I have tested Asenath's Gentle Touch and the temp chains is good. Now. This has made me think. A lot of people are running Doryani's Invitation for the resists and armor and fire scaling. Now I think this may be worth considering.

The Hungry Abyss jewel.

If I corrupt my gloves for temp chains on hit, I can run better gloves and Asenath's.
We are already running a corrupted chest.
Getting a corrupted Eye of Chayula is easier than getting an uncorrupted one.
A corrupted Dream Fragments costs a little under 1EX.

Then all we would need would be 1 more corrupted item and we could get the leech from 1 ring, jewels, and Doryani's Invitation.

Long story short I think this is worth it. We can get a lot of leech for very little investment.
"
@Hakizo

So I have tested Asenath's Gentle Touch and the temp chains is good. Now. This has made me think. A lot of people are running Doryani's Invitation for the resists and armor and fire scaling. Now I think this may be worth considering.

The Hungry Abyss jewel.

If I corrupt my gloves for temp chains on hit, I can run better gloves and Asenath's.
We are already running a corrupted chest.
Getting a corrupted Eye of Chayula is easier than getting an uncorrupted one.
A corrupted Dream Fragments costs a little under 1EX.

Then all we would need would be 1 more corrupted item and we could get the leech from 1 ring, jewels, and Doryani's Invitation.

Long story short I think this is worth it. We can get a lot of leech for very little investment.

I'm not convinced, jewels are actually a big part of your DPS on this build.

Without using Warlord's Mark I leech back my ES very fast already as 2% of 50k dps is like 1000 es/s.

I think it would be maybe better to get a 6L mantle than to replace the life leech gem, everyone runs a 5L because failing at corrupting a 6L can be painful.
Last edited by Lordofthedreadz on Aug 14, 2015, 7:30:09 PM
I think you missunderstand. My plan is not to replace the life leech gem. It is to run 5 pieces of corrupted gear to run the jewel that turns all leech into chaos damage leech. That gives us the leech on Doryani's Invitation and 1 rare ring. I am trying to add to our leech really.
"
ogrec wrote:
I apologize for links in the thread not working, everything is taged with url tags but for some reason it's not working. I have no idea what the problem is.

This is a full chaos damage incinerate build guide.
It can do all map mods except blood magic.
For 4-5ex its possible to get 60k dps and 8k ES. Check Q&A question for gear prices on warbands.

Thank you a lot for you hard work on this topic for our pleasure!
it works exactly as you said, unlike many other guides, with transcendental(expensive) equipment !
"
RicoKGB wrote:
@Lordofthedreadz

I'm using warlords and atziris, not using CWDT.

I'm lvl79 now, about to make this character in warbands. Just to see what the league is like compared to standard. I have 6 exalts saved up for the consuming dark, but if I can really get it for 1ex or less on warbands, then why the hell am I staying in standard. It's taken me two days to grind the currency just to be able to buy one item.

Edit, bought one I lost about 1k dps because my other wand had 15% ICS. But the 100%chaos dmg feels better.

and set up my CWDT
In game names: STARBUCK_ Germz GBH
Last edited by Germ26 on Aug 15, 2015, 4:22:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info