[2.0] [Tempest] Atziri Farmer - RF Iron Will Block Incin

What exactly does it take to run atziri? I rerolled another marauder to make some mula via atziri farming, I just want to know what it takes and to be prepared so I don't rip 30+ hours of gameplay and exalts.
"
What exactly does it take to run atziri? I rerolled another marauder to make some mula via atziri farming, I just want to know what it takes and to be prepared so I don't rip 30+ hours of gameplay and exalts.

Have allot of armour, 8k+ minimum, and a 20k+ incinerate and your good to go. Vaals shouldn't be problem with the damage. Trio shouldn't be a problem when you pop your Iron Skin Granite and sky rocket to 20k+ armour, whilst having your bleed flasks up all the time when needed. Atziri should be a cake walk as long as you don't walk into the Storm calls. You can even tank 2 without a flask up(if you have over 6k) life, not advised though. It's easier than people think. Watch some vid's and you'll get the jest of it.
Sorry if the question is stupid, but what is the point of the C Paw? You don't get the LGOH since spells and degens don't "hit" as attacks, correct? There are countless wands that have much higher spell damage (greater than than the 40+% that these get) that have 10% or more cast speed. A simple search of POE goods shows that for 20 chaos or so you can get closer to 100% spell/fire damage on a wand.
Hey man, what gems should I be running in a 6L later on? Is Slower Projectiles better than Faster Casting?

This is what I'm using right now:

I have this chest that I plan on using:

I'm not sure if I should try to get the extra green socket, or just go with Faster Casting. Any help is greatly appreciated, and thanks in advance!
Last edited by RebornYew on Aug 4, 2015, 4:47:39 PM
"
Sorry if the question is stupid, but what is the point of the C Paw? You don't get the LGOH since spells and degens don't "hit" as attacks, correct? There are countless wands that have much higher spell damage (greater than than the 40+% that these get) that have 10% or more cast speed. A simple search of POE goods shows that for 20 chaos or so you can get closer to 100% spell/fire damage on a wand.

Glad you asked.

+(5 to 8) Life gained for each enemy hit by your Spells so we do get Lgoh from the spells

8% increased Spell Damage per 5% Block Chance

We have 40-50% block. 40% block when putting on a C paw is 64% Spell damage.

So the wep has 12% Cast Speed, 64% Spell Damage, and the LgoH by spells, which is a fuck ton due to how fast/many times Incinerate hits.
Last edited by NEARRRR on Aug 4, 2015, 5:51:38 PM
"
I'm not sure if I should try to get the extra green socket, or just go with Faster Casting. Any help is greatly appreciated, and thanks in advance!

Slower Proj is only placed in for Single Target fights, instead of LMP. So you alternate between them two. In map clearing I never put on Slower Proj cause I already do enough damage. Your armour chest is pretty fucking sick, keep it and do not dare to reroll the colours, cause it'l be a pain. 3Blue1Green2Red - Incin/Echo/FC/LMP/Pen/Iron Will - Put in Slower Proj when for Single Target if needed.
Last edited by NEARRRR on Aug 4, 2015, 5:51:05 PM
"
"

Glad you asked.

+(5 to 8) Life gained for each enemy hit by your Spells so we do get Lgoh from the spells

8% increased Spell Damage per 5% Block Chance

We have 40-50% block. 40% block when putting on a C paw is 64% Spell damage.

So the wep has 12% Cast Speed, 64% Spell Damage, and the LgoH by spells, which is a fuck ton due to how fast/many times Incinerate hits.

Thanks for the reply. If i was able to find or get a drop with a high spell/fire damage wand/sceptre would the 0.2% life leech from fire craftable mod come close to the 5-8 LGOH for spells you note above? I realize you are correct that with LMP or moreso with GMP that the LGOH would add up quickly. Also would the leech be better for boss fights than the LGOH since i believe the new mechanic that disallowed shotgunning ended the ability to multi hit?

Thanks
Last edited by levin70 on Aug 4, 2015, 6:29:45 PM
"
Thanks for the reply. If i was able to find or get a drop with a high spell/fire damage wand/sceptre would the 0.2% life leech from fire craftable mod come close to the 5-8 LGOH for spells you note above? I realize you are correct that with LMP or moreso with GMP that the LGOH would add up quickly. Also would the leech be better for boss fights than the LGOH since i believe the new mechanic that disallowed shotgunning ended the ability to multi hit?

Thanks

The 0.2% Fire leech is indeed superior.
Is chaos damage a problem for the build? And isnt there Chaos damage in the trio?
"
Is chaos damage a problem for the build? And isnt there Chaos damage in the trio?

You can deal with Chaos damage the same way any other build does, with chaos res. Believe the cloud dropped after one of the Trio dies is Chaos indeed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info