[2.0] [Tempest] Atziri Farmer - RF Iron Will Block Incin

Can you update your items you currently are using please
@Cybil, when you gain three more levels, are you going to take the nearby 5% lifenodes/4% lifenodes that have been neglected?
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
Can you update your items you currently are using please

Nothing changed in gear really. Rerolled my chest for higher life and replaced my Cybil's paw for a Doryani's. Also got a 21 Gem. This is all on the character that died however (the one I make vids with)

Next week ill put out a video of the revamped build, on my character on Tempest.
Last edited by NEARRRR on Aug 7, 2015, 1:05:54 PM
"
@Cybil, when you gain three more levels, are you going to take the nearby 5% lifenodes/4% lifenodes that have been neglected?

Yep. We don't really need anything else for Apex. You can either fill up the Health Nodes, get the jewel slot near Templar or start making your way down to Unwavering and Bloodless.
@Cybii, I'd consider taking the bottom route from Mara to Duelist and avoid the upper arm. You can save 3 points and route them in the Templar area to nab the jewel socket and some elemental damage, changing the path up top slightly through the elementalist ring. It cuts 10 str and 10 int, and loses one 4% life / 3% res node but picks up damage and res above without losing a jewel. Puts light of divinity closer for consideration. I'm not sure if the 4% life loss is immediately justified for HC when you already do plenty of damage, so may be a more SC consideration.

I'm also eyeing soul of steel just above bloodless, the flat 4% might be worthwhile if we can find wiggle room anywhere, but it's a tight tree, lots of synergy.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAecEswUtBg4GOQn2DF8M9w3NFCAUTRhWGJEZLho4Gj4aVRynHM4nLyftKS4rUC5TMfs1kjboOtg64TwtPQ89_ECgQYdDMUPIR35N41BHUWBTpVcNWGNboF8_YSFlTWZUaGVodGjydO11y3k5eu98DnxLfLh8u37if-OCB4Kbg1-DzITZhO-Fe4zPjX6QVZZ0mjuezZ_LogCmV6cwp1WplayvrY2vp7c-vJ-9Nr6nwGbAv8QVxFjE9sauxtjNmM9-0iHTb9R82L3ZYdl82mLaweFz6mLsOO8O8B_xrPJB8kXzBvOb9kj56Puq_Ev-Cv5U_o8=
Last edited by Chittebengo on Aug 7, 2015, 3:58:39 PM
"
@Cybii, I'd consider taking the bottom route from Mara to Duelist and avoid the upper arm. You can save 3 points and route them in the Templar area to nab the jewel socket and some elemental damage, changing the path up top slightly through the elementalist ring. It cuts 10 str and 10 int, and loses one 4% life / 3% res node but picks up damage and res above without losing a jewel. Puts light of divinity closer for consideration. I'm not sure if the 4% life loss is immediately justified for HC when you already do plenty of damage, so may be a more SC consideration.

I'm also eyeing soul of steel just above bloodless, the flat 4% might be worthwhile if we can find wiggle room anywhere, but it's a tight tree, lots of synergy.

Cheers for the suggestion dude. Defo see the synergy. Giving up life for damage is kinda meh, and as you stated might be a more of a SC thing to do, especially since, again like you stated, we do plenty of damage already. The thing is, were kinda tight on Int unless you have some GG Elreon rings, both em having Int on em, or one with a high Int roll, along side one that requires dex, or i guess another alternative is getting Int from your gear somewhere. I'm rebuilding the character and tree slightly different, and you definitely piqued my interest with Soul of Steel. Cheers for the suggestion again.
Last edited by NEARRRR on Aug 7, 2015, 4:31:17 PM
"

Cheers for the suggestion dude. Defo see the synergy. Giving up life for damage is kinda meh, and as you stated might be a more of a SC thing to do, especially since, again like you stated, we do plenty of damage already. The thing is, were kinda tight on Int unless you have some GG Elreon rings, both em having Int on em, or one with a high Int roll, along side one that requires dex, or i guess another alternative is getting Int from your gear somewhere. I'm rebuilding the character and tree slightly different, and you definitely piqued my interest with Soul of Steel. Cheers for the suggestion again.

Flat reduction when you already have high armour is probably going to do more for you the closer you get to the cut off curve. I don't know the numbers to find the break point.

I'm not seeing any other ways to improve efficiency, either, but dropping the reinvested points in Templar elementalist and going for more survivability, losing a jewel socket in the process gets you the 4 points for Soul of Steel. It's probably worth considering for flat physical reduction, which 2.0 is heavy in, if you don't need the +8% resists and you can stand losing a jewel socket. It's almost the same as just having another endurance charge up (plus a meaty 30% armour...), so an alternative may be +1/2 endurance charges if you can somehow reliably get more than 4 in a shout, but without sp.echo support, this is less likely.
"
Flat reduction when you already have high armour is probably going to do more for you the closer you get to the cut off curve. I don't know the numbers to find the break point.

I'm not seeing any other ways to improve efficiency, either, but dropping the reinvested points in Templar elementalist and going for more survivability, losing a jewel socket in the process gets you the 4 points for Soul of Steel. It's probably worth considering for flat physical reduction, which 2.0 is heavy in, if you don't need the +8% resists and you can stand losing a jewel socket. It's almost the same as just having another endurance charge up (plus a meaty 30% armour...), so an alternative may be +1/2 endurance charges if you can somehow reliably get more than 4 in a shout, but without sp.echo support, this is less likely.

Yup. Dropping Elementalist and a Jewel for Soul of Steel seems well worth it to me. Right now, I kinda want to show you what I am doing with my new build, however I still need to finalize some shit. Anyhow, repathing some shit, Soul of Steel is in there now.
Last edited by NEARRRR on Aug 7, 2015, 5:55:31 PM
yee maan its cheap bild can you do somthing more expensive adn poreful of whis bild ,i like it very good bild,thnx a loot maan
Cybii, you're awesome. I've had great success with this build. It tears me away from my Mjolner build sometimes. Only problem, I wanna push this build to uber! I'll be eagerly awaiting your update, man!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info