[2.0] [Tempest] Atziri Farmer - RF Iron Will Block Incin

"
I love your vanity set , what is your chest boots and glove that you use to have this look btw?

Chest is the Sacrificial Garb dropped from Atziri

Gloves have no Vanity skin

Boots are Koam's Roots
"
You mentioned a newer version of the tree involving more of the templar nodes, I'm interested in that one, I'm assuming this can be played as either a templar or a scion? Nice build overall :^)

This can be played as either of those classes indeed. Right now I'm re-levelling and trying to take it to the next level of shit, in other words get it to be Uber viable, however that still requires a bit of time.

If you wanted to play this as a Templar:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUATwRDyFugp1V8Dmjyr2zwH3xLC2GiAJZ0xq4Es-FzxPY8LQxfwGaaO8QVJ-2vp4PMg18cp-08gpsGDhkuHM49D7c-U6XVpuw41HzZYStQBjlBh_4KOtgJ9q2NVw0Nzfuq-ejYvfJFJy_PfvOb8az-VPMGaHQ1kjrhkFVoZSkuUWDaYv6PtfKmVxo4fLgYVk3jeA0aPsAafuJfP6lubzt5OX_j9kgUIHfjMfvEWO8OAdxQR4TZR369NmVNvqd1y-pizZiNfkMx2sEuU3Tt028FLXrvQKDAv6mVDPesrw==

Scion:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAvrzyl7M_m11PVqiaHt97w7fW21ktqL6A2E2UoNpiaHQYVvnoQYe3Pv4K2L01koPMPC2DX8auxPYMXxynU6WvpxzOK1ANzf5UC2GvbGjyfA6nVfAfogAEs8BmJ-0ZLgYO1HwJ9sQV2WGtjc9-Vw3xrCkufLgaPn7ieTnzm2hlXz_2SMRYFCDvDlBHf-Mx-3xLtfJ4DcAabzupbnfjAdyE2Ud-vTZlTb6ndcvqYs2YjX5DMdrBdO0FLXrvQKDAv6mVDPesry5T02_yRTrhpldN4_6PPfxYY4zPdqyWdA==

MRD has the most STR, armour and life with the points used.

Scion gets 2 more jewel nodes with the points used. However has nearly 20% less life

Templar has a high amount of STR as well, along with a high life pool and more damage nodes.

However all builds are so close to each other, you can easily drop something there, and pick up jewel node there, or drop some damage nodes there and pick up life nodes there. Drop certain block nodes there and pick up different block nodes here. Path different ways, not too diverse but the whole tree is quite flexible.
Would meingord's vise gloves be a good fit for this build?
"
Would meingord's vise gloves be a good fit for this build?

Decent Strength. However getting 300+ armour gloves with 40+ strength, life and resists would be better.
Last edited by NEARRRR on Aug 3, 2015, 8:06:43 PM
Thanks for putting effort to develop this build guide. I'm soon to be trying out Atziri and was gonna ask if you could look at my current gear and suggest an upgrade. Current budget is about 50c. Would really appreciate this.
"
Thanks for putting effort to develop this build guide. I'm soon to be trying out Atziri and was gonna ask if you could look at my current gear and suggest an upgrade. Current budget is about 50c. Would really appreciate this.

Gloves and boots mainly.

Try and get boots where you can dump all your res on, that have life and MS, dw about the strength. Then your free to get a belt that can rock 60+ strength, 80+ life and 300+ armour without any res or anything. That's the first thing I'd change, and for the current budget.

Great build with very nice, well thought out guide. Best of luck with your new character!
Censored.
Hey man I was wondering if you would ever do a video on late game mapping with the build?

I'll be honest some of the maps are easy while most of the others are bending me over a barrel. Missing a potion timing will also get me killed pretty quickly. I dropped anger for determination because I didn't want to get destroyed instantly. I don't know exactly what level to keep my CWDT setup at, so I just have it at 8.

I've also spent a good chunk of currency on new gear with str,life rest etc. Still looking for a few replacements though. Since I've been reading about this grace + iron reflexes, is this something I should look into for later into my leveling?

I wanted to thank you again for the guide, especially with all the annyoing questions I've been asking.

my LVL 79 gear atm
Spoiler
"
Great build with very nice, well thought out guide. Best of luck with your new character!

Thanks
"
Hey man I was wondering if you would ever do a video on late game mapping with the build?

I'll be honest some of the maps are easy while most of the others are bending me over a barrel. Missing a potion timing will also get me killed pretty quickly. I dropped anger for determination because I didn't want to get destroyed instantly. I don't know exactly what level to keep my CWDT setup at, so I just have it at 8.

I've also spent a good chunk of currency on new gear with str,life rest etc. Still looking for a few replacements though. Since I've been reading about this grace + iron reflexes, is this something I should look into for later into my leveling?

I wanted to thank you again for the guide, especially with all the annyoing questions I've been asking.

my LVL 79 gear atm

Ill do a mapping video once im done levelling

Keep the CWDT+WM setup at level one so it procs all the time, where as the other setup with IC and Inc duration just level it to max.

Your level 79, what level maps are you attempting that are fucking you so hard? at 79 I was still doing 72s-74s at the max, on any character not just this one.

Your gear is pretty decent. Your biggest upgrade is getting the Justicar cards together now. Could also invest into a heavy belt with max STR+Armour+ life if you can swap the Resists onto something else.

The IR+Grace thing is something ill be trying out soon so ill update the build in a few days in that regard. All my levelling, mapping and Atziri runs were done without it though, so you should be fine.

Any question is all good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info