[2.0] [Tempest] Atziri Farmer - RF Iron Will Block Incin

"
Could you take a look over my Gear/Tree and say me what I am missing out?

You deal much more dmg. Is it only the 6link?

15.2k dps lmp Buffed with Anger and Flame Golem + RF. 6k Armour.
On harder bosses I use determination Aura for 9k Armour and 13.5k Dps Lmp.

Yup. It is the only the 6th link. On a 5L I've got 13k DPS LMP with a Cybil's paw. However, get a quality Righteous Fire and Iron Will for that extra Spell Damage.

Could do this with your build: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAxthYYz38xFiMz_ZIXz8UIBo-7w5-4ny4UEd5OSku8axXDdlh0iHzm62NGS7yQWhlz34n7YIHxPYGDsQVxq599dR8PC0MXwthCfaDzINfHKevbLc-U6Vo8kGH_grwH3wO-ejYvfJFogCnVWh0NZI64QSz4XNboNpi_o-18qZXwGaaO0PIGFZN43gN7TyCm8Aa1aapbm875CJ34xpsAdw26Z2uhNkkqgN1R34Wb5ErvTbjalh3ZU1fBL6ndcvqYs2YjX5DMdrBLlN07dNvBS1670CgwL-plQz3rK8=

Also, perhaps try and sell your Belly, and buy Justicar cards for that 6L. You can easily roll a better chest than belly.
Last edited by NEARRRR on Jul 30, 2015, 12:18:06 PM
Finally I can do Atziri.

Slower Projectiles Really made a difference. 23k Dps now.

But i die around 3 Times at the 3 Bosses.

I first kill the Ranged One.

Then the 2 remaining bosses and the Spawns of the ranger kill me again and again. Any Tips?

How you are able to Facetank them?
Last edited by sno0ze on Jul 30, 2015, 3:31:39 PM
"
Finally I can do Atziri.

Slower Projectiles Really made a difference. 23k Dps now.

But i die around 3 Times at the 3 Bosses.

I first kill the Ranged One.

Then the 2 remaining bosses and the Spawns of the ranger kill me again and again. Any Tips?

How you are able to Facetank them?

I can face tank them due to armour and block and keeping up end charges. If you pop a granite of staunching(remove bleed+immune to bleed during effect) the fight becomes so easy it is a joke. I swap in 3 Staunching flasks during that fight.

https://youtu.be/OXM2-Obj3m8?t=141

Staunching on my Granite,Quicksilver and Health Flask.

As you can see I keep up my remove bleed up(staunching) and Granite/rumi's. Don't need a rumi's really, just have a second Granite of Iron skin or something.

Move from clouds (spawned from the Cycloner after he cyclones or when a boss dies)and keep bleed flasks up, have a decent amount of armour(The vid was with around 7.5k, so still really really low, but with a Granite Ironskin you get over 22k, which mitigates allot of damage) and easy.
Last edited by NEARRRR on Jul 30, 2015, 4:21:00 PM
Thank You! Will try this out!
What kind of jewels should I get and how many do you think I need?
I just got to the point where I have RF running and cybils, so I'm excited to maybe try mapping or just dive into mally to see what happens.

Thanks again!
Hey! first off nice build! Trying it now on tempest, but starting as duelist! Im a noob so pardon the silly question, should i still grab the maxhealth and armour leading right up to the maurader start?
At what level should I attempt Atziri?
"
What kind of jewels should I get and how many do you think I need?
I just got to the point where I have RF running and cybils, so I'm excited to maybe try mapping or just dive into mally to see what happens.

Thanks again!

5 Jewel slots is what you should get at the minimum.

4 Of my jewels(out of 5) were 12%SpellDamage/14-16% fire damage blue's . 1 Jewel was a 7% life 5% reduced mana. Gained a ton of dps from them. Then I realised that I had way enough damage. Swapped em out for 5-7% life and 10-12% spell damage on each. Shot up to 6.6k Life, dropped about 3k tooltip but it was still way enough as you can see in the vid.
Last edited by NEARRRR on Aug 2, 2015, 8:39:36 AM
"
At what level should I attempt Atziri?

It should be doable with this build at any level above 80. In a HC league I'd suggest gaining a few more levels for that extra life for example.
"
Hey! first off nice build! Trying it now on tempest, but starting as duelist! Im a noob so pardon the silly question, should i still grab the maxhealth and armour leading right up to the maurader start?

Can do. It's a decent node, not necessary.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info