[2.0] [Tempest] Atziri Farmer - RF Iron Will Block Incin

What is the best weapon in your opinion?
I m using this

12.5k lmp dmg arm
great guide.
Do u have any tips for act 4 boss? it hits pretty hard and incinerate requires us to stand still. I finally used a 3L flame totem to kill him which cost me a lot of time.
Hey man great guide and build! Just started out 2 days ago and I'm really enjoying it so far and can't wait to see how I do later on with Atziri/mapping.

Just wanted to know a few a things:

Do you have any other recommendations on leveling/lategame weapons/gears/uniques after 40+? I've been runnning the lifesprings so far and its been decent.

What is the best 4 and 5 link set ups for best performance.

How do you fare in those new crazy high level maps, because I've heard a lot of things with all the changes with 2.0 and how it is difficult to survive.

Though your guide isn't super in-depth, it still had the main information that I needed. Thank you again for time and effort.
sorry if this is a noob question but could you not just go for blood magic in the passive tree as to avoid mana regen/reduced mana of skills on gear and tree?
No because we have to use auras for RF. WIth bloodmagic you will reserve Health instead of mana.
"
What is the best weapon in your opinion?
I m using this

Doryani's is sick.

With Cybil's paw, i've got 16.3k LMP, with a Doryani's i've got 17.1k LMP. It's not a huge difference but I'd say Doryani's is the superior option. You get more health back on a 0.2% leech (102 life per second vs 84 life per second,stage 3) I don't think there is anything better out there right now.

For the people on a budget/that do not have access to a catalyst, you don't need it. As you can see due to the block we get we scale the damage we gain from our Cybils Paw. 8% spell damage per 5% block. 40% block = so 64% spell damage.
"
Hey man great guide and build! Just started out 2 days ago and I'm really enjoying it so far and can't wait to see how I do later on with Atziri/mapping.

Thanks.

"
Do you have any other recommendations on leveling/lategame weapons/gears/uniques after 40+? I've been runnning the lifesprings so far and its been decent.

Ran 2x lifesprig's + Tabula + Elreon rings till 55. Swapped out the Lifesprigs for x2 2-3c wands until 68-70. Put on Rise+RF+Cybil's paw. You don't need anything in terms of gear nor uniques other than that. Cybil's is your BiS weapon essentially because you once you've got the block nodes you essentially gain 64% Spell Damage from the wep, 12% cast speed and quite a bit of Life Gain on Hit. I still run a Cybil's in Apex, could of switched to a Catalyst since I got a few from my runs, but I sold em :^). Doryani's Catalyst is not needed and is a 80+ option, not a necessity.

"
What is the best 4 and 5 link set ups for best performance.

Incin, Spell Echo, LMP, Fire Pen. Then add in either Faster Casting or Iron will. it depends on your total Strength. I gain a fuckton from my Iron will since I've got over 600 STR. I take it out, my tooltip drops from 27k to 19k. I take out Faster Casting, I drop to 21k

"
How do you fare in those new crazy high level maps, because I've heard a lot of things with all the changes with 2.0 and how it is difficult to survive.

Honestly I haven't gotten past 78 maps because I jumped into the Apex as soon as I hit 84-85. Maps at 74-77 were easy. Above that (78s) you need to have End charges up, and quite a bit of Armour to clear em without taking a year to do so. Armour stacking, end charges, block, 3-4S IC, Leech/LgOh is the way you deal with the heavy hitters which is the shit that is killing people in 2.0.

"
Though your guide isn't super in-depth, it still had the main information that I needed. Thank you again for time and effort.

Yeah, I wasn't even planning on making it the length it is now honestly. Just a video and my tree + gear since some people kept Pming me about it.
Last edited by NEARRRR on Jul 29, 2015, 11:22:09 AM
"
great guide.
Do u have any tips for act 4 boss? it hits pretty hard and incinerate requires us to stand still. I finally used a 3L flame totem to kill him which cost me a lot of time.

I used a Flame Totem and a Single Stream(with Faster Proj) Incin and danced around like a ballerina. On Cruel just pay someone to do it for your for like 1c or so. It's not worth loosing your character or XP.
I was a long time ago a build that can make atziri, and luckily found this, I'm loving.
Congratulations!!
Could you take a look over my Gear/Tree and say me what I am missing out?

You deal much more dmg. Is it only the 6link?

15.2k dps lmp Buffed with Anger and Flame Golem + RF. 6k Armour.
On harder bosses I use determination Aura for 9k Armour and 13.5k Dps Lmp.

Gear:
Spoiler

And my Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwEswUtBg4J9gthDF8M9xQgGFYZLho-HKcn7SkuL8w1kjrhPC09_ECgQYdDMUPIRtdHfk3jUEdTpVcNWGNboF8_Y_1lTWZUaGVodGjycYVyD3Ttdct2rHfjeWh65nrvfA58uH31fuKCB4Kbg1-DzITZhXuMz41-lG-aO6IAplenValuqZWsr62Nr2yxQrc-vTa-p8BmwL_BBMGCxBXEWMT2xq7G2M2Yz37SIdR81abYvdlh2XzaYtq52sHhc-Qi6mLsOO087w7wH_Gs8kHyRfOb9kj56P4K_o8=?accountName=sno0ze&characterName=SnoOzi______MoOzi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info