[2.0] [Tempest] Atziri Farmer - RF Iron Will Block Incin

Could you post about your flasks setup for Apex of Sacrifice and also your defense stats page please?
"
Could you post about your flasks setup for Apex of Sacrifice and also your defense stats page please?

Done.
I'm gonna do this.

But instead of purity + anger I would like to try:

HoT + PoF + AA

Do u think there's a big difference between anger and HoT? I think AA might help us a lot since we alwasy stand still.
Pm me on forums or ingame: Chickenlal
"
I'm gonna do this.

But instead of purity + anger I would like to try:

HoT + PoF + AA

Do u think there's a big difference between anger and HoT? I think AA might help us a lot since we alwasy stand still.

AA definitely helps allot since were always stationary when casting Incinerate. The fire damage reduction stacking ontop of the current fire ress we have will allow you to take fuck all fire damage, or near enough. Definitely worth experimenting with.

There's about a 2k Tooltip difference in this build between Anger and HoT. Which translates into a 6K damage loss. You will still easily have the damage required to speed run Apex.
Last edited by NEARRRR on Aug 2, 2015, 7:02:33 PM
If you were going to replace anger for AA + Hot, what would you think of using grace and taking iron reflexes (3points away), or do you think we'd have enough armour from constant granites?
"
If you were going to replace anger for AA + Hot, what would you think of using grace and taking iron reflexes (3points away), or do you think we'd have enough armour from constant granites?

Purity is 35%
Anger is 50%
HoT is 25%
AA is 25%
Grace is 50%

35% is gone cause PoF is a must. That leaves us about 65%. When our Incinerate hits 20/21 we gain so much damage we can drop Damage nodes, Damage jewels and pick up more life. Due to the damage we have we can drop a damage aura and easily still have the damage to rush the Apex.

You could run PoF + AA + Grace (110%) if you put on a Alpha's Howl and have a level 2 Enlighten (not that hard to obtain) - Alpha's howl gives you 8% reduced mana reserved, a level 2 Enlighten gives you another 4. That's 12% less reduced. Picking up Righteous Decree is then a must to be able to cast Incinerate at max level with only 2% of mana. You gain a flat 600+ Evasion(armour) before modifiers from Alpha's Howl as well which is also a bonus

However, with Ideal gear armour rolled gear I'd say reaching 11k-12k Armour without Grace/Determ is easy as fuck. So, ask yourself this. If your only planning to use this build strictly for Apex it is not needed. In my recent video of Apex I simply face tanked the Trio with 7.5k Armour. The granite I was running wasn't even a Iron Skin, just a Staunching one. Although If you want to do high level maps then i'd say yeah do it, pick up all the armour you can get through IR+Grace.
Last edited by NEARRRR on Aug 3, 2015, 12:22:07 PM
Beginner question, im currently lvl 69 and i cannot swap my gear because my gems require more dex and intel than my build alone provide so gearing is extremly difficult. How do you manage to have your gems all so high level? Also i noticed that you dont lose life with RF where im constantly dropping even with 84% fire resist, what am i missing to stop losing life?
I love your vanity set , what is your chest boots and glove that you use to have this look btw?
You mentioned a newer version of the tree involving more of the templar nodes, I'm interested in that one, I'm assuming this can be played as either a templar or a scion? Nice build overall :^)
"
Beginner question, im currently lvl 69 and i cannot swap my gear because my gems require more dex and intel than my build alone provide so gearing is extremly difficult. How do you manage to have your gems all so high level?

Other than the nodes from the Tree I have Dex and Int from my Rings and Amulet as you can see on my gear. That is it.

"
Also i noticed that you dont lose life with RF where im constantly dropping even with 84% fire resist, what am i missing to stop losing life?

You probably have quite a bit of ES. If you have a decent amount of ES you will burn for more, thus requiring either more life regen or a high amount of life to break even. In other words, get rid of your ES if you can.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info