Upcoming Updates to The Awakening!

Yay!
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
Yay, more Warbands loot! Keep up the good work guys.
Thank you much in advance for the warbands changes, I take back the vulgarities I screamed at them in the days past ♡♡♡
If you don't have anything nice to say, zip your lip!!!
"
Scorptice wrote:
Maybe... just maybe we will get to see some Divination Cards drop and end-level maps being a thing?

Oh well, one can dream.

xD well div cards is good ... my second char is at lvl 58 - card drops so far on this char - 0 :D gg drop rate lol
ig: rokki_xXx
"
TokyoToho wrote:
-Some skill gems could still get a bit of tuning. "Path of flame totem" is real. "Path of when is elemental hit gonna get fixed" is also real.[/b][/u]

The issue is not flame totem but rather a lack of diverse "survivability" options. Flame totem is actually a lot weaker than it used to be. People are gravitating towards it as a skill because it is one of the easiest dual totem builds and dual totem is one of the easiest ways to play. Players having difficulty adjusting to the damage curve are pushed towards what's easy because it's not viable to die at every boss encounter - especially true in hc leagues. Currently you can either massively stack damage reduction (armor/EC/fortify) or manually avoid all damage - the second option is best facilitated by builds that don't need to be near what they are damaging - IE: Dual Totem. This also happens to be on the left side of the tree which is much better for life/life regen.

ES and evasion have never been weaker - something needs to be done about that. As far as hc goes, these are not even plausible for starting out in a new league. AA is useless when you need to run from damage (Piety's lightning beam) as it only works for reduction while you're standing still.

I think if there were more options available for damage mitigation (especially physical since it's amp'd up) you would see greater build diversity.

Overall positive experience with the new content new league but really hate the new tree. Too many extra stat points in every area - jewel slots take an extra point to get passed and another extra point to obtain (sometimes 2 extra) and are, overall, a very weak option early game. Need a leaner tree or more skill points in my opinion. Just an opinion though.
CHRIS JUST FIX PIETY FIGHT - TOO HARD AND NO DROP!
FOR THE GLORY!
"
Dos_Fafner wrote:

ES and evasion have never been weaker - something needs to be done about that. As far as hc goes, these are not even plausible for starting out in a new league. AA is useless when you need to run from damage (Piety's lightning beam) as it only works for reduction while you're standing still.

I think if there were more options available for damage mitigation (especially physical since it's amp'd up) you would see greater build diversity.

This times 1,000,000! Especially the bit about AA!

Also, fix the 0.2% leech not working already!!!
"
I wonder if the game still crashes with coc builds?

Yes. It does, and I can crash people around me as well. Like, very often I can crash other people.
just don't nerf any more skills and support gems plz, kthxlovey'allz
Stop nerf Act IV :/
3 months "Beta League" for what? Nothing?? Or for just make money?

It isn't in one week, that u see the problem in the balance of damage or somthing else in act 4.
That's just the problem of QQ players...
Malachai is a good boss at the launch of the Awakening. He's become a joke now...

The guys who says "Path of Exile : The Nerfing" has reason :/

Good game, but too easy in the end...
U want that game become like D3?? It's on good way...

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info