How Warbands Works

"
gandhar0 wrote:

Got this from a Warband recently. The only interesting item till now.
Normally i got only junk.

This is not warband unique.

I have just +7 IIQ (Perandus) and +50 IIR (Items Rarity gem), drop is like 1-2 rares from each warband member, 2-5 from elite.

No warband uniques yet, just got this boots with magic mode
"
Ishamz wrote:
So what is it based on now then? Not merciless but... normal/cruel/merciless? or what?

im still confused..
They're based on something we're not allowed to see, because Chris said there's a "Maps map" that works like the regular world map.

Shame we have no clue how maps are actually connected on that map and hence have no way of knowing how the warbands will move around...
IGN:
Jiaozy - Jiaozy[something]
Warbands have been fun, and really enjoyable. Thanks Chris! (o´▽`o)
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
"
tut_clan wrote:
"
gandhar0 wrote:

Got this from a Warband recently. The only interesting item till now.
Normally i got only junk.

This is not warband unique.

I have just +7 IIQ (Perandus) and +50 IIR (Items Rarity gem), drop is like 1-2 rares from each warband member, 2-5 from elite.

No warband uniques yet, just got this boots with magic mode

Hello.

I know this is not a Warband Drop.
Just pointed out what i got 'interesting' so far after 3 difficulties. Which is 'nothing'.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
let warbands spawn in towns from time to time. should be fun.

and thx for the tech background info of course.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
let warbands spawn in towns from time to time. should be fun.

and thx for the tech background info of course.

I had the same idea with the Exiles Everywhere some weeks back;)
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
I like warbands in principle a great deal. In practice I find that they have almost no impact on my game. As others are saying, they have too much health and don't yield enough of note while leveling.

When warbands was announced, I imagined seething gangs of humanoid enemies with trained monsters that relentlessly hunt the player; I thought that different warbands would make zones harder in different ways forcing players to plan and anticipate. I thought that hunting warbands would lead to cumulative profits as you wipe them out - rarer mobs and drops as you go.

While I play it feels like standard, except every now and then I encounter 4-5 enemies that take a long time to kill if my dps is too low (more of a problem while leveling). They're damage sponges that I skip more often than not because there is no incentive to kill them, and no threat to leaving them alive.

Conceptually I want to like it; the crests around map pins are exciting. The actual experience is underwhelming.
The Map warband leaders are pretty rough if you encounter them without being geared up.
Spoiler

The first one is from jack the 2nd one is from the one who summons mini golem lava elemental.
(Location):PH
Duelist is kylo ren -_-
so, saintshield07, where did you get those? Mind if you post specifics about what area and what area level you got those items from? It is frustrating that I get trash rare items all the time despite hunting for them. I am starting to lose the point of even playing Warbands league anymore :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info