How Warbands Works

Maybe it's obvius but to clarify...

Do the Mutewinds drop only mutewinds uniques (+3 share)? ...Redblades only redblades uniques and so on?...

"Отрастил скилл - имеешь право ногибать" СерБ
The most boring league ever existed.

Warband guys are just bunch of mini exiles, doesn't really do anything interesting and never drops their special uniques, which was kind of the point of playing warband. Plus all the warband uniques are lackluster other than the mutewind boots imo.

So glad it is ending.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
"
nononononono wrote:
The most boring league ever existed.

Warband guys are just bunch of mini exiles, doesn't really do anything interesting and never drops their special uniques, which was kind of the point of playing warband. Plus all the warband uniques are lackluster other than the mutewind boots imo.

So glad it is ending.

I respect your opinion, and in a way it was a bit lacklustre because obviously areas without them just felt like a normal league, but... I really quite liked warbands league because:

- they motivated you to quickly run lower level maps/areas that you wouldn't normally do, reducing that 'grind' feeling of always doing the same maps.
-They also motivated the community to help each other.
- I personally found 7x uniques, and the amount of rares they drop for chaos/regal recipe is excellent. I didn't even hunt them that much (did a lot of tempest, 2 weeks holiday+honeymoon etc...)
- Some of the bosses were fun, different and challenging too. If i have a complaint maybe the bosses could have spawned a bit more, unique drop rate I think was ok, you do need to hunt them tho! Also the uniques could be more buffed, considering league specific uniques will become the rarest in the future, it'd be cool to have more reasons to do specific zana map mods. The more actual interesting variety the better!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info