How Warbands Works

I feel like warbands shouldn't even be in normal, or at least modified. They do barely noticeable damage yet have a ton of health. Then you get to cruel and they do a lot of damage and still have a lot of health.

This post was cool though, I really didn't think there was more to the warbands except having slightly better loot than normal.
so u want us to vendor up maps to see where the next ones spawn

ive mapped really hard this week and never see them what so ever, didn't even see one today and at lvl 91 now its really bland for a league mod
Thank you for this explanation, however, do you think loot from them is too bad ? I think soo, ive had many instances, even in maps, where they dont even drop a rare item.

They can take a while to do while leveling or if your gear isnt good, that made me start skipping them because they werent worth the time or effort for the loot.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Jul 20, 2015, 2:15:28 AM
Did you forget to turn on the content for warbands?
Level a new chat to 80, went into 90% of all zones in all difficulties as i was leveling..
Not one warbands pack.. from 1-80 not a single warbands pack...

its literally the worst league ever because there is nothing at all in it.. its standard light
ign: BoMann
When are you guys going to fix Singapore and Australia realm keep getting cross realm?
"
Jerle wrote:
What might taking matters into their own hands mean?

It's a saying that means doing it themselves instead of having someone else do it. Implying soon the last 8 on the list will spawn.

On a side note, Chris I can't help but notice 8 isn't divisible by 3. Is this significant?
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
Thank you for the detailed clarification. This new information may make interacting with the Warbands a tad less confusing, and more fun! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Mh, I'm afraid most players won't care about warbands and will just clear every zone without thinking twice :s
GG no more warbands GPS :(
crossing fingers for higher leader spawn rate.
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info