Constant lag spikes

"
cyryc wrote:
Damn laggy the servers . . .

:(
#

prove it's the servers and run the test they ask you to while you have the problem otherwise you'll get no help

Also necroing a thread on this type of issue is retarded, it's not the same problem, you are probably not even using the same server as the OP or in the same area as 90% of the posters.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Mar 10, 2017, 1:03:38 PM
I have to join in, too.
Connecting from Germany over high-speed connection.
Experiening the same problems (frozen in place for a few seconds, then gameplay 'fast forwards' afterwards) lately... Never happens in towns/hideouts or empty (cleared) maps...
Sadly it's barely playable this way...
I have the same issue, had to stop playing because it was so frustrating.
Ive tried to connect to all different gateways and its the same on all of them.

Last edited by Asori on Mar 12, 2017, 5:37:32 AM
Been waiting for new season for a long time, and here you go.. spikes going as high as 1500ms++
Used to play on my old laptop 4 years ago and it wasnt as bad, half a year ago I got gaming pc for 1k£ and its a nightmare, so pc has nothing to do with that.. also internet was alot worse years ago in my place, so... if that will carry on I will just have to say goodbye to poe sadly
Being forced to play in predictive this league due to yet another connection drop based death is just pretty shitty when funds were distributed to the development of the game on another platform vs fixing the issues that still plague the 'main game.' I get the move from a business venture stand point, but not addressing the issues with either your servers or whatever backend routing issues is just a slap in the face.

Its beyond frustrating to want to play a game due to it having great potential, just to get shit on by things not even involved with the actual game its self.
I am also experiencing these lag spikes in North American servers. Timing is also random. It may happen every 5 mins or 30 mins. Glad I don't play hardcore and hope this gets fixed for the next patch/exp.
got some sick lags today, constant giant latency spikes, and it's not the first time... EU
Last edited by availablex on Mar 16, 2017, 12:28:57 PM
Not looking to read 63 pages of posts but has anyone came up with a solution to this problem? HC SSF is almost impossible at this point. Latency spikes in the hundreds, which aren't so bad, then jumps into the 1k+ range, then a straight line which normally ends in a disconnect. Other games seem fine.........
I have serious issues.
The game freezes for 5-10 seconds, then fast forwards.
It´s extremely annyoing and dangerous to play high content.

I´ve got this issue on two individual PCs.

- Win10, NVidia970GTX, 32GB Ram
- Win7, old Laptop, GTX670m, 8 GB Ram

The Win10 System even disconnects during the long freezes.

I´m logging in to/from Frankfurt, Germany.

Is there NO workaround or solution to this yet??
This happens for me on the Texas server, next to where I live, and if I switch to another server I do not experience the issue. I wonder if they added in an input limit or some kind of limits to where people with low levels of latency get locked up in lockstep.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info