Constant lag spikes

so freaking lag tomorrow and today too!
This game is unplaybale to me!!
Fix that freaking lag, i'm geting 1500 ms latency!
That's basically my whole game play experience with the OP. Which means it's unplayable for me. Shame with a new league already started.
Yep....never had lagspike problems before, now with 2,6 one or two every 5 min ,lasts 2-3 sec were everything frezzzzes.

can it be its server overload cuz of 2,6?
I need to bump and chime in here AND make a suggestion.

PLEASE make LAB an offline part of the game! It is extremely unfair to have to go through the entire lab only to die because of a lag spike. It's not just any lag spike, but a lag spike that freezes everything at 1598 (random number - seen it freeze around 38 too).

Please! Extremely unfair for users who are affected by these problems that are currently plaguing POE. I can't even experience hardcore because I KNOW that at some point everything will lock up and I will die.

It only seems to happen at peak hours. The servers get overloaded and this freezing lag occurs. I thought it was me for the longest time! I've tried everything!

When the new league started I was playing around 2-3 am and I was experiencing occasional freezing lag. Usually these aren't peak time times for me so I was REALLY surprised that I was experiencing it then. Usually mornings till about noon I can play smooth, but about noon/1:00 - 11:00PM it is unplayable for me.

What gives? Surely, the devs know about this?

Again, please MAKE LAB OFFLINE!
What pisses me off most is hearing Izaro say "Justice is served" when I die due to lag that freezes me for over a minute in game.

WHAT JUSTICE?
OK well im not sure if this got worked out yet or not cuz its alot of pages long lol but the way i got rid of this and my spikes were much worse then 800 was i got the stand alone from steam and then before each game i clear my cookies and now i sit at 30 to 45 so please give this a try and let me know if it helped.
BTW i have to clear my cookies every time before i play to make sure i don't spike this is not a one time fix.
any developer? is it because the patches? too much ppl playing? 2.6 shinenigans?
Damn laggy the servers . . .

:(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info