Constant lag spikes

"
TheZorka wrote:
"
i would rather play with desyncs........

That's a bold statement.
I think you would get the same kind of lag spikes though, it would only be desync instead of locked into place.

Its true, you still get the lag in predictive mode. And it's absolutely true that I'd play with pre 2.0 desync than this. Unlike the OP my spikes aren't once in a while - my latency meter looks like someone is drawing a city skyline with an etch-a-sketch.

Guess I'll try the vpn thing too.
so since there seems to be no support from ggg about the matter. i just decided to log in to one of their eu servers to see if it was playable ...... and im in the u.s mind you ... but the london gate way has almost no problem with this issue.... none. so ill be playing from a eu gateway to avoid dying .... thanks i guess... so instead of it be 100% unplayable i can with just 130+ ping.
Playing on the London EU server while living in England and getting the same lag spikes everyones complaining about, wasnt that big an issue until i got to Vaal OverSoul (running on the Tempest League) and died due to the lag.

Incredibly frustrating as there was no lag on the beta and none before the update
"
innervation wrote:
my spikes aren't once in a while - my latency meter looks like someone is drawing a city skyline with an etch-a-sketch.

You as well? I swear someone was trying for the Manhattan skyline last night, with San Francisco's Transamerica Building added in, while I was roaming the Dried Lakebed in Act 4. :-(
Bump 'til I know what's up.
People have posted relevant information yet the Devs won't update us on the issue.
Same for me.

Been running good until a few days ago.

Now both my latency and FPS meter are crazy.

It cant be anything on my side, other games run as they use to and i was truly having a blast with 2.0 and lockstep. It made a huge difference for me.

But with this "new" lag i cant really play and that makes me a sad panda.
Same here in all EU gateways I have also I have no packet loss Frankfurt, Amsterdam in all these Eu gateways earlier i had 30 ms max 50 ms in fights now I have 60-100 ms in town 30 - 1000+ ms in fights constant screen freeze
Also seeing this. Both Americas gateways on multiple ISPs through steam.
same for me...

Playing in Turkey non Frankfurt servers (50-60ms ping)... not playable...

spikes every second or more, lasting up to 3-5 seconds each...
Last edited by HainKurt on Jul 20, 2015, 4:16:29 PM
Wouldn't be surprised if the lag spikes come because of competitors ddosing the servers after noticing the gain of popularity of this game the last couple months.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info