Constant lag spikes

I have updated my post to include an image of the lag and WinMTR, it shows some packet loss

Experiencing they exact same thing my ping is bitween 55-60 usually but since a few day it jump bitween 55-1000 ms
Ongoing
the texas gateway has been doing this since sunday. making anytype of gameplay IMPOSSIBLE. please GGG get on this issue
Exact same thing since Saturday. Had no problem with lockstep since the Awakenings launch. However, this is totally unplayable since Saturday. Lag spikes range from 300ms to 1800(!!!) ms. I play a melee character on Tempest(hardcore) and now am into maps. Playing 70-72 maps atm and the almost rips can't even be counted, you get locked into place but your HP goes down nonetheless. I don't know if I'd actually die in such circumstances but I honestly won't test that.
Will any dev give us an input on this or play the silent game until it's fixed? Because I'm done trying as long as this is in, I have to give up on most maps because you basically can die just walking and get locked for 1-2 seconds, which is plenty enough to die if a bunch of mobs jump at you.
Just wanted to add my affliction with this issue, Washington, DC server. Had thought my mouse was starting to die initially, but it's fine in any other game.

So for now, avoiding Tempest, play some more Warbands i guess.
"
d34thb0b wrote:
the texas gateway has been doing this since sunday. making anytype of gameplay IMPOSSIBLE. please GGG get on this issue

Lost two 60+ characters due to this on the tempest league.

Really losing motivation to continue leveling characters just to lose them when the servers lose their shit.

Its 9 AM and already having the spikes.
this game is just unplayable with those lag spikes.

i would rather play with desyncs........
Last edited by Saraj on Jul 20, 2015, 10:19:47 AM
"
i would rather play with desyncs........

That's a bold statement.
I think you would get the same kind of lag spikes though, it would only be desync instead of locked into place.
same here bro dc gateway

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info