Constant lag spikes

These lag spikes only happen to me during peak times 7pm-12am EST. I really want to purchase somethings from the store but I can't even play the game during my normal play times. This is very disappointing but am really enjoying the expansion besides the game being unplayable most of the time....
Ongoing.
Whatever changes they made to "fix" the bandwith used by the client seems to have made it worse in fact... I had some issues with it every once in a while in the past, but now it's a nightly thing... hope they fix this some time soon.
I am getting a massive amount of instance crashes. Yesterday i lost like 10 maps.
Happens to me too. I am from EU and have crazy lag spikes (unplayable) while playing on EU gates. I somehow manage to play on the Texas server with a steady 120-150ms ping.
Still happening on the EU servers. Unplayable again tonight.. Any word from GGG on this?
Same thing here - 2 different ISP's (Home and Office) makes no difference.'

GGG?
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
Still not fixed Jesus Christ man
Different day, same lag bullshit. Evenings seem to be outright unplayable on the EU server. I've read that a patch is in the works aimed for tomorrow, so maybe a fix is finally due to happen?! Hard to believe, but still ... WTF GGG???
Last edited by nasty69 on Jul 30, 2015, 2:38:15 PM
Still happening, pls help. Game is unplayable right now.
Last edited by Walbert on Jul 30, 2015, 11:06:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info