[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Tornado Shot, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

Are you struggling with anything in particular mate?
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Just to give a progress update, I've reached 31k dps buffed (16k unbuffed). Whoever is interested, take a look at my profile.
What skills do you recommend for leveling for beginner players?
How are you supposed to generate Frenzy charges? I see many frenzy passives picked up but I don't know how to utilize them
"

struggling no but i dont mind more tips, though my damage is kinda falling behind in act 4 cruel lvl 58compared to previous acts. I am only rocking 4 links for TS and BR so maybe that is why.
I am thinking of getting a second death's harp to try and get 5 link at least or do you advise just stick and push 68 for harbinger bow?
In the 2.1 video Lifting suggested a CWDT lvl 9 and Immortal Call lvl 11 and in this updated guide is recommended a lvl 1/1. Can someone explain the reasoning behind this change? Thanks.
"
Legô wrote:
"

struggling no but i dont mind more tips, though my damage is kinda falling behind in act 4 cruel lvl 58compared to previous acts. I am only rocking 4 links for TS and BR so maybe that is why.
I am thinking of getting a second death's harp to try and get 5 link at least or do you advise just stick and push 68 for harbinger bow?

Buy a cheap 4-link bow with more phys damage until you can get the Harbinger :)
"
oroshi_ wrote:
In the 2.1 video Lifting suggested a CWDT lvl 9 and Immortal Call lvl 11 and in this updated guide is recommended a lvl 1/1. Can someone explain the reasoning behind this change? Thanks.

Ignore what I said in the video and just follow the instructions in here :)
"

will do that thanks, one more question what do you feel is stronger Tornado shot or Lighting Arrow? I know that this build is viable for both the skill gems but if you believe that Lighting arrow is better please do tell me i want to try and push 100 on this.

thanks in advance
"
Legô wrote:
"

will do that thanks, one more question what do you feel is stronger Tornado shot or Lighting Arrow? I know that this build is viable for both the skill gems but if you believe that Lighting arrow is better please do tell me i want to try and push 100 on this.

thanks in advance

I believe they are all very powerful, but if I had to take one to level 100 I'd go Lightning Arrow :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info