[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Tornado Shot, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

I did realize I did my ascendancy points out of order, so I wasn't generating any because of that but the curse we use generates power charges. Which I am guessing because of the extra crit we can generate frenzy more? Are we suppose to be using the Frenzy gem? I have mainly been going by the OP, I haven't went through all the posts for this build did something change?

Also how critical is it that my cast on damage taken and immortal call are lvl 1 gems? mine are lvl 3 and 4

Wikid
Last edited by Wikid0 on Mar 13, 2016, 4:11:38 PM
Thanks for this awesome build! I'm having a lot of fun!

Have to admit, I came here for some help. Trying to do Izaro on cruel and he keeps killing me, don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Going for the CoH with Assassins Mark and then spamming Blast Rain for single target deeps. But I'm moving a lot more than actually killing him xD

(I'm not using immortal call yet, because I didn't have enough strength... but thinking about it now I should have enough, I just forgot to equip it)

Any tips that might help?
I started the new league intending to try this build, but im lvl 35 and someone gave me a 49% storm cloud bow 5L. im wondering if this build would still work and how i might try it without using any of the physical dmg nodes. Im assuming they would not add to my dps at all. I also changed out the hatred and herald or ash for heralds or thunder and frost.
Started Perandus League with this build. Currently Level 64 (Softcore).

Starting fully anew, slowly grabbing my gear and stuff.

Nothing impressive, my bow is in fact, not entirely the proper one too.

Hatred, Herald of Ash

I'm currently Raider with 4 Ascendancy Points, Way of the Poacher and Rapid Assault.

My gear is overall a bit on the low end, just with some decent HP on it.

My res are in the pits (I have double negatives), I'm running around with 2772 hp, the only shining gem is that a friend lent me a Tabula Rasa, which I put the Tornado Build setup in. However, instead of Added Fire Damage, I put in Life Gain on Hit. I have tested several times, but without LGoH, I quickly crumble to overwhelming swarms of Perandus mobs and Bosses (I have every life leech node). With LGoH, I can literally sit on Izaro's green fireballs and just hold down Tornado Shot.

Early game, this build breezes through virtually everything.

Cruel was relatively easy too, just had to watch out for Izaro and Malachai (mainly due to my crappy processor that caused me to lag more than anything else).

Once I stepped into Merciless, I put up the Split Arrow + CoH setup and the Immortal Call + CWDT (no Increased Duration unfortunately) and it holds it's own still. There are still those few times I do die due to lag or unfortunate mobs (like triple Perandus Unique mobs) but other than that, the build still works quite fine.

The build works great, I just wish Tornado Shot has a bit more of an visual "oomph" feel to it, but that's just me.

TLDR: I have crappy gear, but build works great.
Hello,
Thx for the build it's been really a blast to level with.
I'm lvl 71 now and i'm struggling a bit in maps.
Any idea how to improve my character? What to change first? I have around 20 chaos max but i dont know if I should spend it all on 1 piece of equipment or wait and gather more ressources to buy a really good bow...

Thx :)
IGN : Arrowgadji
Last edited by Gadjou on Mar 14, 2016, 5:02:01 AM
"
Wikid0 wrote:
I did realize I did my ascendancy points out of order, so I wasn't generating any because of that but the curse we use generates power charges. Which I am guessing because of the extra crit we can generate frenzy more? Are we suppose to be using the Frenzy gem? I have mainly been going by the OP, I haven't went through all the posts for this build did something change?

Also how critical is it that my cast on damage taken and immortal call are lvl 1 gems? mine are lvl 3 and 4

Wikid

Way of the poacher should be sufficient to generate frenzy charges once you start mapping. It is a little unreliable early on, but works great later. No need for the frenzy skill :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Edited and corrected a few typos in guide!
Let me know how that works btw :)
Added a few additional leveling tips!
"