[2.0] SRS | {UBER DOWN} | MF OK! | SelfFound | CHEAP & Beginner Friendly | twitch.tv/Dygnity

"
wiwigvn wrote:
Congratz on your Uber kill, man. But I bet it requires a lot of practice and maneuver to do. I have +3 gears on Standard but still not very good at Atziri herself. Is your "Atziri strategy" used in the same manner for your Uber run too?

btw, why don't you try a Core run with difficult mods? GGG stated that it's "most difficult content so far", and I think it's pretty difficult for SRS builds, so a skilled SRS run is very much appreciated! ;)

Yes, same strats. Currently my build trivializes normal atziri. Runs are just a couple minutes even in MF gear. Uber just requires near perfect execution and reactions. Normal just get the execution down and it wont matter if you make mistakes.

Been doing core practice but the problem is with such low life its very easy to die. Ive been running with VOC, a high end curser.

It can be painful :)
"
kanon1 wrote:
First thanks for the guide, i got a few questions for you.
1. Right now im using 6 link +2fire gem staff the sixth link should be empower level 2 or culling strike?

2. I got 163 mana regen and 92 unreserved mana and when i get my srs on i get out of mana for a really short of time (like i see in your stream) is it ok?

3. Why you are not using level 20 haste?

1. Up to you. Both are good. Empower probably better but since its only a +2 staff, empower stays level 2 only giving SRS 1 gem level. In that situation, culling might out-perform.

2. When vaal hasted you may run dry. You can run a mana flask for this, theres really no way around it and its normal. The amount of mana regen investment you would need to cast vaal hasted without a mana pot would be gnarly. However, if you are not able to cast infinitely without vaal haste, you need to make some adjustments- most likely add %reduced mana cost of skills to your jewels in addition to the minion damage. Put this on as many jewels as you need in order to cast without running dry.

3. Not enough dex. Not a big deal. No interest in stacking more.
"
demonkiller12 wrote:
hey dygnity and all would be really great and awsome of someone to help me price this staff following, got it as an drop its a plus 3fire staff 6 socket not linked
Spoiler

sorry not sure how to just have the picture of the staff so i did the spoiler thingy.
thanks guys in advance.

by the way i play on warbands if that helps

Nice staff. Master mod on cast speed. Sell for 10-12ex. Profit :)
"
ignatich wrote:
What do you think about using spell totem + arc + cull + item rarity for MF variant of your build? Would it be better than socketing item rarity into main 6L?

Not a bad option but not always going to get the culls because your srs dps is so high. Also, this forces you to keep a totem down all the time and often i just move too fast and kill too quickly to keep a totem everywhere I go.

The addition of the IIR into the link doesnt bring down your dps really at all. Everything just melts either way. However, if you are running only a 5L +2, this could be an option that helps keep your clear speed high.

In reality, im just too lazy to keep that thing down all the time.
"
banes312 wrote:
Hi Dygnity. I was wondering why does Ghazzy say Pledge of hands > +3 staff ?

Also his links are different than yours. He doesn't use multistrike

The links are a bit different for pledge v. +3.

In summary, in a min-maxed scenario, the max output of pledge is 4.1 million dps and the maximum output of +3 is 3.8 million dps. Again, purely min-maxed optimal settings the dps difference is 8%-ish. However, culling might improve your quality of life :)
You suggest to use item rarity and other rarity items but you do not seem to indicate what to replace for item rarity?

Can you advise?

thanks,
"
styyled wrote:
"
banes312 wrote:

In summary, in a min-maxed scenario, the max output of pledge is 4.1 million dps and the maximum output of +3 is 3.8 million dps. Again, purely min-maxed optimal settings the dps difference is 8%-ish. However, culling might improve your quality of life :)

On a 6L +2 staff what are the links for best?

Right now I am using SRS>Miniondmg>Melee phys> spell echo>culling strike>melee splash.

Should I try SRS>MinionDmg>MeleePhys>SpellEcho>Multistrike>Cullingstrike? I have no empower level 2 or 3 at the moment.
Hi!
First of all thanks for the guide, it's very fun and effective!
Before I start I'm level 66 now and this is my gear so far:

I'm pretty fond of the staff with +1 to all and the +2 for melee doesn't hurt either for the multistrike and melee dmg gems. Res are almost capped, 75/71/66, but I don't get hit that much. I threw in a zombie gem for an additional meat shield, with 5 of them they make a very nice distraction for all those flying projectiles.
But now I'm kinda slumped with what should I improve first, gearwise.
Could you give me some pointers in what should be my priority to change/aquire?
Would be very greatful.
Again thanks for the build!

Cain
"
banes312 wrote:
"
styyled wrote:
"
banes312 wrote:

On a 6L +2 staff what are the links for best?

Right now I am using SRS>Miniondmg>Melee phys> spell echo>culling strike>melee splash.

Should I try SRS>MinionDmg>MeleePhys>SpellEcho>Multistrike>Cullingstrike? I have no empower level 2 or 3 at the moment.

You should replace culling strike for multistrike a lot better for me, culling worth with MF party.
Last edited by Thaumasios on Aug 9, 2015, 3:14:23 PM
Hi dyg,

I followed your path which i mentioned to you before, so far it went great and i want to thank you for your all help and guide. Here we comes to try Uber, can you check my gear and tree for being uber ready or not?

gear

tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAA-4EBwj0Fm8XLxg8GFYZihqPHNwdFB2qHb4i9CTYKPoqUyycLagvnTOHNZI6WDwtPydBh0WdRnFKyEyzTblTUlXGVdZXK1ltWpFewF8qX5hfsGTnakNqrGvbbAttGW6qbztvnngNe8N9GICkgseDCYNfg8yD24TFhWCFbYhaiq-PGo9GkBGTJ5itmuCboZu1oEKhL6cIqH2qxKyYsZCycLQMtfK3PriTvSe9gr6AvorAGsBUwzrKSsrTzLzPMtAf0_vVgdgk2L3fiuGI42rpAuvk6-7siu_r9tr31_no-tL7Cf4K_kn-sw==

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info