[2.0] SRS | {UBER DOWN} | MF OK! | SelfFound | CHEAP & Beginner Friendly | twitch.tv/Dygnity

"
Daddyboo wrote:
is this the type of jewel we should be putting in everything?

Oblivion Cut Cobalt Jewel

3% increased Attack Speed
3% increased Cast Speed
Minions deal 15% increased Damage

I am only level 66 in act 4 merc and without super gear I am doing ok.
using a legacy searing touch 5 link.

still looking for a super gear but not in a hurry.

any thoughts on Pledge of hands I have seen several srs people using them.

Yeah the jewel is really nice :)

Pledge performs well, but I think the +3 is more ideal for higher end content once you look at this build from a pure min/max perspective. Pledge is a perfect option for mapping, atziri, and enjoying the build. If you set your sights on pushing to uber, you may consider the +3.
I have no idea how you managed to do uber with 4.1k EHP and 800 armor. You just evaded/blocked 4-5 spears in a row. And then somehow you were onto the next part of the fight each time.

The single spear does 5.1k unmitigated, and the circle of spears is 3.4k per spear. The clone spear is 2.5k. Even with your granite flask up the single spear would do 4.4k, and the circle of spears 2.8k.

Also I wish we could finally know what the actual damage values for different SRS gem levels are. Right now pledge is actually supposed to be better than +3. But in your video it looks like you do much more DPS than what I do with pledge and higher aura effect % auras.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Using your build on Warbands for quite some time now, still struggling on Atziri but my gems are not lvl 20 yet and my chest kinda sucks.

So far I am very happy with the build, made a few changes on the tree and have very good jewels socketed in.

If I'm not too lazy I might link my jewels :p
uber down with 19/0 gems ?
bro update your current gear please
You got another good way of applying EE?
I dislike arc and totems. :(

Also, couldn't you grab Minion instabillity aswell, since it's on the way. Or do you lose more dps than you gain when the srs explode on low life?

Other than that, I'll try that build out!
Last edited by Mukaujoka on Aug 2, 2015, 2:00:51 PM
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
I have no idea how you managed to do uber with 4.1k EHP and 800 armor. You just evaded/blocked 4-5 spears in a row. And then somehow you were onto the next part of the fight each time.

The single spear does 5.1k unmitigated, and the circle of spears is 3.4k per spear. The clone spear is 2.5k. Even with your granite flask up the single spear would do 4.4k, and the circle of spears 2.8k.

Also I wish we could finally know what the actual damage values for different SRS gem levels are. Right now pledge is actually supposed to be better than +3. But in your video it looks like you do much more DPS than what I do with pledge and higher aura effect % auras.

Its not really difficult. Granit + Iron skin. Kill it before it kills you. Standard scrubcore tactics :)

I do it consistently now, however I have shifted some points into life just to make sure I live through spears 9/10 times. You will always die to crit spears.

There is a spreadsheet with dps values based on your current gear and stats maintained by Karv and Ghazzy, I dont have a link but you can find it in the witch forums.

The damage values of SRS have been public and posted for a long time on the wiki, however I do not know if any of those values have been changed for the awakening.

Also, the addition of the Anger + Hatred + Gen combo w/ haste and then clarity on blood magic makes the entire instance go much smoother since the dps increase is insane.

For more information on the pledge vs. +3, you can check out Ghazzys stream. The summary is that because you use pledge and because maximum mana adds to your base mana regen, you can remove mana regen nodes and invest into more leadership jewel sockets. The peak dps of the pledge is about 4.1M and the peak dps of the +3 is about 3.8- the difference is very minimal unless you have perfect BiS gear. If you have the pledge and did not unspec your mana regen node to compensate, then you just have a bunch of extra mana regen you are not using the +3 will seem superior.

Hope this helps.
"
bilgin_89 wrote:
uber down with 19/0 gems ?
bro update your current gear please

Its been updated multiple times, specifically after I downed Uber.

This is what i kill her with currently.

Trio still sucks but goes much smoother.
"
You got another good way of applying EE?
I dislike arc and totems. :(

Also, couldn't you grab Minion instabillity aswell, since it's on the way. Or do you lose more dps than you gain when the srs explode on low life?

Other than that, I'll try that build out!

Minion instability only works when a minion dies, not when it expires or times out. 9/10 of your SRS will expire or time out, and even if they are killed, they have very little HP and it just isn't worth the point.

You can manually cast arc but I wouldnt suggest it because you could just be casting spirits instead.

The arc totem also provides another target that mobs can choose to attack, giving most situations a 50/50 chance whether you will be targeted or the totem. This can be extremely important in fights like trio and atziri herself, where the totem taking aggro will in many cases save your life or allow you to continue casting spirits.

You could use a ball lightning totem to do the same thing, however that doesnt solve the problem you have with totems.
Last edited by styyled on Aug 3, 2015, 12:18:39 AM
Congratz on your Uber kill, man. But I bet it requires a lot of practice and maneuver to do. I have +3 gears on Standard but still not very good at Atziri herself. Is your "Atziri strategy" used in the same manner for your Uber run too?

btw, why don't you try a Core run with difficult mods? GGG stated that it's "most difficult content so far", and I think it's pretty difficult for SRS builds, so a skilled SRS run is very much appreciated! ;)
Last edited by wiwigvn on Aug 3, 2015, 8:04:30 AM
First thanks for the guide, i got a few questions for you.
1. Right now im using 6 link +2fire gem staff the sixth link should be empower level 2 or culling strike?

2. I got 163 mana regen and 92 unreserved mana and when i get my srs on i get out of mana for a really short of time (like i see in your stream) is it ok?

3. Why you are not using level 20 haste?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info