[3.6] Dual Strike crit assassin with claws

I used a Seething Divine of Staunching and a Catalysed Eternal of Grounding as my life flasks. Then I had Taste of Hate + Atziri flask and finaly a Jade or Granite flask with additional Armor/Eva roll.
Do you think that armor / eva flask is better than rumis?
@Aqua can you do 78-83 alched maps? With decent stats with 90+ lvl chars are even rippy not a problem at all but for this build it is.
I've created a new tree for this build trying it out now, gonna send a another rewiew here :)
I will definitely do that but don't expect it too soon, I am playing on my laptop right now which is quite old (it wont be able to record the gameplay) for at least two weeks.

After that I will try to reach level 92 since I have already about 30% xp, and I'll probably do it the save way with 74-76 maps.

If I hurry you'll be able to see a vid in about 3 weeks, sorry about that delay.
Update: Posted a new link to my passive tree, the old one didn't work anymore. Thanks for letting me know!
I was using Acrobatics so Rumi's wouldn't be as effective. I also didn't have one, but if you're armor based, then it's probably better.
i think u spent too much points trying to get unwavering stance, isnt heart of oak and some stun recovery in gear enought?
I am not sure about that because I haven't tested the difference. As discussed before already I deinitely think that it is possible to run heart of oak, personally I am too worried about the 30% being not enough to survive endgame maps.

Recovery should be there for sure but I am not sure how I would get enough since lots of items are unique and important for this build.

There are some problems I am not sure I would be able to solve if I'd use heart of oak instead of US.
Last edited by AquaFreeze on Sep 1, 2015, 1:59:33 PM
Update: Bought new flask and tested it, seems to work extremely well :D

Thanks at Exiled_Wanderer for the info, helped a lot. Taste of Hate will be the replacement for my quicksilver flask as soon as I can afford it.

If you guys want to report some experiences in how you are playing this build and how it works / how well it works / what doesn't work (also an important thing to know) I would be very happy.

I am very interested in
1) what gems you use together with dual strike, especially the 6th one (dual strike - multistrike - melee phys - melee splash - faster attacks seem to be the 5 gems I am almost certain to keep using)

2) other things you think which would improve this build on its current state or some things you think that would work better like the heart of the oak vs unwavering stances discussion).

I wouldn't ask you if I could improve my build only by myself, the problem is that I learn lots of things by playing and testing stuff. Unfortunately my antique laptop (which is the only one I can use for about two weeks) doesn't allow me to do so :D

This means that I will be mainly theocrafting and calculating stuff for that amount of time, it would help me very much to get some support by you amazing guys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info