[3.6] Dual Strike crit assassin with claws

Update: Added first gameplay video, I was kinda braindead but it still worked well :D
Hey there, I'm currently lvl 40 using your build and I'm running into harsh mana issues. How do you cope with that? I already use one Elron ring but it isn't enough.

Thx for the build, really fun to play :)
If you don't have a little mana leech on gear + Mind drinker it is going to be hard, also crit is very important to keep it up, so if you don't crit that often (shouldn't be over 60% or 70% at lvl 40) it will lack too.

My tip is to run an aura less or to use 1 mana pot. Since the new ones only consume 4 of 20 (Hallowed, others don't consume that much more and you shouldn't need a better one) it should be easy to keep mana up if you use that.

Nice that you enjoy it, good luck!
Is this build viable as a new character to level and farm with?
It is not necessary to level this character by using traps or anything else that is strong without any decent gear and switch to this build afterwards, if you mean that.

If you want to I can explain how I would probably play until reaching endgame in 2.0 if you want to, imo it should be viable to.
Yes that would be great if you can explain. When can I start dual striking effectively? Can I play this build with self found gear?
Update: Added some early game explanation. Self found gear should work well, it is important that your dagger deal enough damage.
Just thought about the passive tree.. jewels seem to be very strong, also 4,1k life is quite low, personally I want about 5k, so I'll consider changing the tree.

If anyone wants to suggest me anything please do so, I'd really aprreciate it!
Leveling a new character to compare both possible skilltrees, i'll post my current gear to show you how I actually play with it. I was using Clarity until I reached level 46. After that I was able to use my 6l Belly and linked it with mana leech. I realized that if you don't crit enough or your daggers don't deal enough damage you will have mana problems. Try to get good daggers, otherwise you will have to use one of the many options to solve mana problems :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info