[3.6] Dual Strike crit assassin with claws

How does this handle in Tempest/Hardcore leagues to you?

Currently level 15 and having a prety easy time and handling mobs easily enough...
Unfortunate for other League players I am only playing standard :D

It shpould work well if you keep in mind that you will need enough damage in early stages and enough resistances.
I can't recommend it for the first build, but with a little bit experience in this game even hardcore shouldn't be a big problem (although it is no safe character, you may rip).

Actually I am leveling up to test a new tree and have only died 3 times until level 61, everytime because of stupidity or lazyness.

Also I still think about Cwdt set-ups, self-cast enduring cry is strong but I think about something like Arctic breath + gmp for chilled ground or ice nova + CoH + Assassins mark for a better assassins mark.
Last edited by AquaFreeze on Aug 2, 2015, 4:50:22 PM
Update: I have made some changes to the passive tree but will keep using US/IR. In the following days I will update the other parts of my guide, further updates will probably only be fine adjustments.
Currently using this build. At level 21 for now. Hopefully not too much change coming my way!
Just some more life nodes instead of frenzy charges and fortify buff in tree, these nodes weren't worth taking them compared to life nodes. Actually I have about 5k life which is very nice imo.
I also changed from Mind drinker to Spirit void for testing but the first impression tells me that it is better :D

All in all that shouldn't be more to change (if you have to change) than you can do with quest rewards.
Last edited by AquaFreeze on Aug 3, 2015, 9:28:45 AM
Update: Made some changes on gem setup which I will be testing, feel free to suggest something what is better in your opinion :)
Hi, curious to see why the dps on dual strike dropped so much in patch 2.0. One of the builds I see hit 750k with atziris gloves and 500+ without. What changed?
Last edited by BrendanWaltman on Aug 6, 2015, 12:15:51 PM
I don't know how they achieved this, can you send me a link? I know that you can reach a much more with expensive items, for example there are 1000 times better amulets than mine.
500+ still seems a bit hard, a link would help.
"
AquaFreeze wrote:
I don't know how they achieved this, can you send me a link? I know that you can reach a much more with expensive items, for example there are 1000 times better amulets than mine.
500+ still seems a bit hard, a link would help.

So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Wow :D
Charges have to be up, that makes sense. I haven't calculated the damage of flasks but I see that you have Taste of Hate (which I can't test because I don't have it) and the Atziri's Promise active, that would raise the damage remarkable.
Are you using Blood Rage on 20/20? When I tested my max damage it was only on level 7 without quality.
I did not have Vaal Haste active aswell so that would increase it too.
Gear should be perfect to reach that amount of damage, so yeah :D

It's incredible how much dps you have but I think for a normal player like me who has only time for max 2 hours per day to play something like that can't be reached.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info