[2.2] [Updated, Uber down again] Heavy Armour Mjolner v2.0 (Build + Uber Guide)

"
Fhark wrote:
Hmm forgot i changed that recently, will change after i type. I incidentally changed a few things but believe you have a dual curse setup. I tend to roll my maps easy, in face for the last part of 91-92 i tried rolling inc magic monsters since apparently it gives the highest map return. I also ran with dual curse and alphas (legacy safell's and mjolner) i also use inc critical strikes in my mjolner. Im not a good player by any means and find molten strike and multistrike lock into place much harder then cyclone or an arrow build.
I have thought about starting my own thread since i feel the double curse setup is very powerful, but wanted to do uber first (to indicate how good i am at game failed uber 8 times i believe.)
Significant gear pieces
Spoiler
curses conductivity and ele weakness linked to coh and herald of thunder, for uber i run arctic armour and enfeeble + temp chains I also change to devoto's and drop arctic, hot. I changed my passive tree but thinking of changing back to this https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAZEB5wQHBLMFLQVCDlwUIBRNFm8XLxhqGJEaOBo-HRQgbiFgJwsnLykuKaUsnC3SMfs26DpYOtg9_ECgQZZEq0V-RmlMs1AwUEdVrlXGVdZXDVgHWGNZ814TXz9hUmTnZp5o8mr6cg9yqXTtdPF2rHgveu98uHzlgKSCB4IQgpuDtoPbhmCG0YcpjM-OZI9Gj6aQVZHOlmyaO5tYm6GezZ_LogCnMKyYrKqtja6ztvq8n8Bmz37QH9D10iHZYd-w4XPjauRR6hjsOO8O707v6_Af8azyL_JB9kj3Mvem99f60vxL?accountName=Fhark&characterName=Doljn would be my tree at l93

I have an add curse volls so i dont need the points for curse on pasive, u need insane dex everywhere else to run alphas and grace lvl 20 i think, would need to change whole gear.
I like all the science in this thread.
Hi there everyone, I just transit from LL to Life Base and the Kingsguard with Voll just insanely solid for armor based. Much more easily farming in map. Thanks for the build.

But I failed in Uber not even close to finish Trio, I did practice normal above 50 times but I can't even see Atziri at Uber, Trio things drive me crazy. I think I can't deal with the rain of arrow things or sth, just one shot me 3 times even my flask is up.

Here is my passive, flask setup and gear, any improvement or any feedback please?
FYI is 88LV Witch, 4311 HP, 16K armor with grace and 40K with one granite flask.

Gear
Spoiler

Passive Tree
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAZEB5wQHBLMFLQVCC2EOXBEtEuEUIBRNFm8XLxo4Gj4c3B0UIG4hYCcvKS4ppSycLdIx-zLRNug62D38QKBBlkSrRUdFfkZpRrdMs1AwUEdVrlXGVdZXDV4TXz9hUmTnZ5to8mr6dPF673yDfLh_44CkggeCEIKbg9uGYIzPjmSPGo9Gj6aQVZHOktCWbJo7ns2fy6IApwinMK2Nrj6us69stvq8n8Bmxq7PftAf0PXSIdNv2WHZfN-w4XPjauRR6-7sOO8O707v6_Af8azyL_JB9kj3pvrS_Es=

Flask setup (Regarding Trio)
Spoiler

Moreover I've got a question about +1 EC, is it very important to grap the belt?
I mean The Magnate Studded Belt with +1 Max EC, I am not sure if the belt will make any big difference.

thanks for the help!
HI Chun ive failed at uber quite a few times however i have made it to her deathless im just no good at double vaal flameblast. My beginning advice is this wait till you have lvl 20 puritys so just keep levelling doesn't take that long to hit 90+. Magnate is very good for a crit build basically 50% more flask charges, you can also use inc crit strikes in mjolner. Practice in normal atziri with a l 11 discharge from vendor and see if you ever run out of flasks if you do your dead in uber. For trio first of all equip rise of the phoenix, kill the titty first, never last, then try for chaos cylconer then face tank dual striker out of degen. Always have up both iron flask and ruby plus drop purity of lightning and run arctic armour, no lightning dmg in trio.
Thanks for the quick reply Fhark!

Aww the purity swapping is a brilliant idea, it may help.

so my gear is fine or should be tuning for Uber please?

And the Magnate + crit chance is the idea of guarantee the flask always up to prevent run of buff am I correct please?

Didn't know if the crit chance should be in consideration or not as my Romira is corrupted, the 30% global is important or not in your opinion please?

Thanks for the help appreciated it!
Yep permanent flask charges is the basis for being nearly immune to elemental damage, im not much for flask timing so i keep an iron granite flask a topaz and ruby up at all times in uber. I notice you have no movement speed on your boots which could be a prob but you have leap slam. The 30% global is a little important but not that much you could swap it with a diamond and take a look at your crit chance in your character (press c) sheet for discharge.
Any point in getting 7 endurance charges since we have only 5 power charges? I think while we attack there is no way to get 7 charges since discharge will consume endurance charges right away. And having 5 power charges means when they expire or get consumed we can only have 5 endurance charges.
"
Any point in getting 7 endurance charges since we have only 5 power charges? I think while we attack there is no way to get 7 charges since discharge will consume endurance charges right away. And having 5 power charges means when they expire or get consumed we can only have 5 endurance charges.

It was explained yet. You can get up to 7 endurance charges. I've seen it with my own eyes.
Can't seem to see your skill tree =/
Hi all,

First off, updated the mara/witch/temp tree so it's viewable again.

I've been (and still am) afk but I'm glad this build is helping people with the current endgame contents. I also want to thank the people that have been helping others in this thread and I wish you all good luck :)
[2.0] Heavy Armour Mjolner, deathless uber viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1329067

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info