[2.2] [Updated, Uber down again] Heavy Armour Mjolner v2.0 (Build + Uber Guide)

"
WalkAlone_ wrote:
If i don't have Voll devotion, can i clear Atziri map ?

Sure. But you will need to use Life Leech gem instead of Iron Will.
I'm done with this build, never tried uber, got better gear and gems on warbands than the thread owner, but face tank anything?really? - max resist on a map and u can expect HK depending on what mobs u get, ele reflect well gl with that, frost bearer mods? hahaha hilarious HK, im done with this nonsense.
I advise players to just lvl a witch to 92-94 and do uber with it, never tried, never bothered with it if thats your goal, but maps? find another build, this one is expensive and its stinks for mapping, unless losing xp doesnt bother u at all.
lol
sorry for ranting but, well its my fault i tried to do maps with this build anyway since its for uber only, switching to PA later today.
Its a pretty easy build for maps rods03 i levelled from 90-92 and found no big problems and thats running alced 75-80 lvl maps. You will always have to be careful with - res for example.
Last edited by Fhark on Sep 5, 2015, 10:24:24 PM
I have leveled with this build no problem, I'd like to see your gear if you don't mind. Make your profile public rods03. Maybe we could help you out.
well i basically die to everything cant get past 92 no matter what, map with -max res = death, ele reflect? death, any roll with extra lightning damage and i get one shotted by dominus in residence, cant kill volls in wasteland even with double curse(yes i have an add curse volls devotion) frost bearers? just one aoe hit and its hit kill,bam 5kdamage and sometimes i dont see it cause of all the explosions.

edit: its public now, but i don't see how i can upgrade any gear i have, maybe some perf 4roll jewels, can't find any on poe.trade
Last edited by rods03 on Sep 6, 2015, 4:09:10 AM
"
rods03 wrote:
well i basically die to everything cant get past 92 no matter what, map with -max res = death, ele reflect? death, any roll with extra lightning damage and i get one shotted by dominus in residence, cant kill volls in wasteland even with double curse(yes i have an add curse volls devotion) frost bearers? just one aoe hit and its hit kill,bam 5kdamage and sometimes i dont see it cause of all the explosions.

edit: its public now, but i don't see how i can upgrade any gear i have, maybe some perf 4roll jewels, can't find any on poe.trade

I levelled from 93 to 95 with this char on all class of maps but Blood Magic and hybrid -max res/elem ref. I cleared with no problems elem ref maps, -max res, elem weakness, extra damage as, etc. Maybe you forget to use the potions every time you face a mob pack.
"
intre wrote:
"
rods03 wrote:

I levelled from 93 to 95 with this char on all class of maps but Blood Magic and hybrid -max res/elem ref. I cleared with no problems elem ref maps, -max res, elem weakness, extra damage as, etc. Maybe you forget to use the potions every time you face a mob pack.

I don't forget, 100% sure of it. But i guess the problem is that i try to face tank, magic mobs, boss like voll's and dominus, maybe this build was made to kite and hit with arc from far away, instead of jumping in and using discharge, everything that kills me is close range, heck maybe ill try 3-3 color on kingsguard and get something else instead of molten strike and just stay with lightning? culling strike for another 10% atk speed maybe?

PS: legacy mjolner or new league?your profile is private.
Must be tired didnt realise you addressed that to intre not me.
Spoiler
I tend to roll my maps easy, in fact for the last part of 91-92 i tried rolling inc magic monsters since apparently it gives the highest map return. I also ran with dual curse and alphas (legacy safell's and mjolner) and use inc critical strikes in my mjolner. Im not a good player by any means and find molten strike and multistrike lock into place much harder then cyclone or an arrow build.
I have thought about starting my own thread since i feel the double curse setup is very powerful, but wanted to do uber first (to indicate how good i am at game failed uber 8 times i believe.)
Significant gear pieces
Spoiler
curses conductivity and ele weakness linked to coh and herald of thunder, for uber i run arctic armour and enfeeble + temp chains I also change to devoto's and drop arctic, hot. I changed my passive tree but thinking of changing back to this https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAZEB5wQHBLMFLQVCDlwUIBRNFm8XLxhqGJEaOBo-HRQgbiFgJwsnLykuKaUsnC3SMfs26DpYOtg9_ECgQZZEq0V-RmlMs1AwUEdVrlXGVdZXDVgHWGNZ814TXz9hUmTnZp5o8mr6cg9yqXTtdPF2rHgveu98uHzlgKSCB4IQgpuDtoPbhmCG0YcpjM-OZI9Gj6aQVZHOlmyaO5tYm6GezZ_LogCnMKyYrKqtja6ztvq8n8Bmz37QH9D10iHZYd-w4XPjauRR6hjsOO8O707v6_Af8azyL_JB9kj3Mvem99f60vxL?accountName=Fhark&characterName=Doljn would be my tree at l93
Last edited by Fhark on Sep 6, 2015, 4:10:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info