[2.2] [Updated, Uber down again] Heavy Armour Mjolner v2.0 (Build + Uber Guide)

can you please repost the build on different site 8( sadly the poe.db just went down if I had just kept the page open lol
"
can you please repost the build on different site 8( sadly the poe.db just went down if I had just kept the page open lol

yes please
Players gonna play play play, GGG gonna nerf nerf nerf
"
or if anyone has the build in its entirety please post In any form - Thank you <3
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMBAZEB5wQHBLMFLQVCC2EOXBEtEuEUIBRNFm8XLxiRGjgaPhzcHRQgbiFgJwsnLykuKaUsnC3SMfsy0TboOlg62D38QKBBlkSrRUdFfkZpTLNQMFBHVa5VxlXWVw1YY14TXz9hUmTnZ5to8mr6dPF673yDfLh_44CkggeCEIKbg7aD24ZghtGMz45kjxqPRo-mkFWRzpLQlmyaO57Nn8uiAKcIpzCtja4-rrOvbLb6vJ_AZsauz37QH9D10iHZYdl837Dhc-Nq5FHr7uw47w7vTu_r8B_xrPIv8kH2SPem-tL8Sw==
Take the passive tree letters and numbers after/ and paste into a pathofexile.com passive tree.

Im wondering if anyone knows the math on iron will versus light pen and for that matter curses since one as far as i know is a more multiplier (light pen) and the other is an inc multiplier. Im trying out dual curse with conductivity and ele weakness and just ripping through mobs since there light res will get well below zero.
can anybody say why the topic opener recommend 7 endurance charges and 5 power charges?

instead of for example 6 power charges and 6 endurance charges?

having more endurance than power charges dont make to much sense for me.
"
zzang wrote:
can anybody say why the topic opener recommend 7 endurance charges and 5 power charges?

instead of for example 6 power charges and 6 endurance charges?

having more endurance than power charges dont make to much sense for me.

It was discussed during the thread. You can get up to 7 charges, I saw it on my char. And more power charges mean more crit chance, check the romira's mods.
"
intre wrote:

It was discussed during the thread. You can get up to 7 charges, I saw it on my char. And more power charges mean more crit chance, check the romira's mods.

i know the mod, my question is why 7 endruance charges and 5 power charges instead of
balanced 6 power/6 endurance

is there a mathematical reason that says endurance are better or is it personal preference?
My guess would be offence versus defence, i believe if you have more end charges you will often have some left which is 4% phys mitigation longer ic etc.
"
zzang wrote:
"
intre wrote:

i know the mod, my question is why 7 endruance charges and 5 power charges instead of
balanced 6 power/6 endurance

is there a mathematical reason that says endurance are better or is it personal preference?

Let's assume that the damage made by endurance charges and power charges is equal. The effect of Power Charges is that you get less discharges because of the Romira's Banquet mod. So I guess it is better to replace a Power Charge by an Endurance Charge. There is also the fact that Endurance Charges provide you some other benefits that I guess you know, life more defence or casting Immortal Call.

But you can try your way, if you feel that works better for you. :)
If i don't have Voll devotion, can i clear Atziri map ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info