[2.2] [Updated, Uber down again] Heavy Armour Mjolner v2.0 (Build + Uber Guide)

"
returnofsnow wrote:
Doesn't Arc-Discharge order matter actually? Doesn't it proc from left to right so in that case you need to put Arc first so you will get the Power charges for Discharge?

Does the chance to cast socketed spells work casting them at the same time, or the chance applies to each one individually?
The Scion tree has Mind Over Matter allocated but not the other ones and no mention of it either.

I'll assume this was an accident.
What are the effects of using Empower lvl3/4 in your mjol instead of iron will? better/worse?
"
Stagsnetti wrote:
What are the effects of using Empower lvl3/4 in your mjol instead of iron will? better/worse?

Worse, i read in another mjölner forum, best option Iron will for mapping, Lig.Pen. for bosses:-)

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Hmm unless your rich its one or the other kind of option, (eg have 2 mjolners or 2b 1 white)
Btw nice build respecced after a long wait like the build and got lucky today on my 5th i think 6s 5l kingsguard
man i hate chroming them.
Made a similar build in Warbands and can confirm new mjolner still destroys most content! (with good gear)

I opted out of IR and decided to pursue more life with my build. With flasks up, I maintain about 70% physical mitagation and 51% evasion chance.

I reserve nearly 100% of mana with auras and just run BM in my 6l. This also opens up my jewels to be much more flexible. It also makes running no regen/reduced regen maps much easier. I am running haste ATM but I am testing wrath/anger/determination/grace. I am sitting a 5100 life at level 88. I swap in a topaz or sapphire flask for the jade for certain boss fights/map mods.

Here is my tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAZEB5wQHBLMFQgthDF8OXBEtFCAUTRZvFy8YXRiRGjgaPhynHNwdFCBuJy8pLiycLdIx-zLRNug62DwtPfxBlkSrRUdFfkZpTLNQMFBHU6VVrlXGVdZXDVhjXz9k52ebaPJq-nasfIN8uICkggeCEIKbg1-DzIPbjM-OZI8aj0aPppBVkc6WbJo7m1iezaIApwinMK2NrfGuPq6zr2y2-rc-vJ_AZsauz37QH9D10iHYvdlh2XzfsOFz42rkUevu7DjvDu_r8B_xrPIv8kH2SPem-tL8S_4K

Still working on some optimization but I prefer having the higher life and evasion for map clearing.
Just failed my 2 first uber sets.
Trash mobs are easy.
Vaals look like they are easy.
First run I got killed twice at trio. First death I was out of pots. Second death was to running by mistake to the opposite side of the dual striker and minions gunned at me. The remaining times I was killed by Uber Atziri, don't really know why. My resists are 98 and 97 to fire and lightning, and I got 4430 life. I had always my pots on. Maybe 5.21 of aps is not enough?
Sorry to hear that intre perhaps if you post your gear people can help, im at just over 4500 life and bumped 91 was thinking on some practice atz runs but may wait for uber till 92/93 or so. I was also wondering about double enlighten one level 4/ and empower so i could get last point extra on fire res etc go blood magic on molten strike. (used poe.mikelat.com pretty sure i would need l4 enlighten l3 enlighten and conquerors efficency jewel still prob worth it for me wont particularly miss ls even thought i guess its range increases safety in some ways.)
Hmmm i really had hopes to do uber with this build but my fps is killing me on atziri runs getting down to 1 fps partially blaming all those stupid beyond mods, may have to try setting texture detail at 4 or something, welcome to minecraft graphics.
Last edited by Fhark on Aug 22, 2015, 1:38:44 AM
"
intre wrote:
Just failed my 2 first uber sets.
Trash mobs are easy.
Vaals look like they are easy.
First run I got killed twice at trio. First death I was out of pots. Second death was to running by mistake to the opposite side of the dual striker and minions gunned at me. The remaining times I was killed by Uber Atziri, don't really know why. My resists are 98 and 97 to fire and lightning, and I got 4430 life. I had always my pots on. Maybe 5.21 of aps is not enough?

1-If you take EB... why not MOM too? (And you would need x4 jewels with 3 ES hit ...)
2-Better take jewels with "+2 mana gained when hit enemies..." and you´ll save 5 nodes on your tree
3-If you need to run AA, just remove Pure of Light. in Trio
4-Your BR gives you only 12%AS , just leveled until Lv20 for 20%AS + EnhanceLv3 (+4%AS)(if you need more AS)
5-Try to get a +1 Magnate Belt or even another one with STR+LIFE+RES

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Aug 22, 2015, 6:10:50 AM
"
Fhark wrote:
Sorry to hear that intre perhaps if you post your gear people can help, im at just over 4500 life and bumped 91 was thinking on some practice atz runs but may wait for uber till 92/93 or so. I was also wondering about double enlighten one level 4/ and empower so i could get last point extra on fire res etc go blood magic on molten strike. (used poe.mikelat.com pretty sure i would need l4 enlighten l3 enlighten and conquerors efficency jewel still prob worth it for me wont particularly miss ls even thought i guess its range increases safety in some ways.)
Hmmm i really had hopes to do uber with this build but my fps is killing me on atziri runs getting down to 1 fps partially blaming all those stupid beyond mods, may have to try setting texture detail at 4 or something, welcome to minecraft graphics.

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info