[2.2] [Updated, Uber down again] Heavy Armour Mjolner v2.0 (Build + Uber Guide)

"
redix27 wrote:
Hi,

Doing normal atziri´s run...client crash...after THIRD FORM (clones) of Atziri, 2, 3 times...it´s random...i update OS from W8.1 to W10, using nvidia drivers, but always crash on atziri´s run..never doing maps solo or parties.

Someone has the same problem?

Video

Yeah I've had that exact same problem. Updated to W10 using AMD drivers and it crashes on the clones for normal atziri
A guy gave me this idea:
"
returnofsnow wrote:
If you keep the mouse over her after her Split phase you will crash. Don't put your mouse over her after her split, wait until she moves or attacks.

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
failed 5 uber sets on cis warbands, scion lvl 91
30% mj rly sux after 50%
Last edited by BlushkaKrasav4ik on Aug 16, 2015, 12:21:38 PM
"
30% mj rly sux after 50%

Scion is not the best class for this, as you can see in the trees posted here they are far from her. And only lvl 91....
There are ppl who made uber with that 30% one.
Last edited by intre on Aug 16, 2015, 1:23:24 PM
"
30% mj rly sux after 50%

?

"
BradKTA wrote:
"
30% mj rly sux after 50%

?

gratz man, can u record video of uber run? or ur tact on trio) u using rf?
i havent problem with trash and vaals, i failing trio -,-
ocne i killed trio with zero portal, and on uber her hp was 18% and i died cuz made stupid mistake
sorry for my english

and what u think about voidbringers? i using it atm
Last edited by BlushkaKrasav4ik on Aug 17, 2015, 4:15:41 AM
Thanks. I don’t use RF on the second fight, though you could. I’m familiar killing them without it and the way I approach it would add an additional risk which I find unnecessary.

I take off PoL and put on Arctic Armour. There's no lightning damage in the second fight, so you may as well put on something that has some sort of benefit. I go in, hug the right wall around (as normal), pop Vaal Haste & Vaal Grace, hit my granite and my evasion flask and curse the titty bitch in the middle with elemental weakness. I then focus my attacks on the cycloner and kill him where he stands. If there's the rain attack on me from her I move away. The chilled ground from AA makes it easier to kite the dual striker when he's running fast at you. I keep her cursed and make sure the dual striker isn't and then I just go ham. Kill her, and then the dual striker is left. Keep your ruby flask up at all times and keep hitting your armor flasks. You should be able to kill him without him moving much at all.

That's the best I can explain it, but it all takes time to adjust to.

Also. I really don't think voidbringers are good for this build at all. If you're running it with BM gem instead of LMP you could use it, but you will have up to 26% less attack speed doing that. Not worth it. I've done uber enough and played the build through maps long enough to realize that our flask generation is still fine. Anyone who says otherwise is just bad at managing their flasks in uber.
What are your guys' arc damage like? Mine is sitting at 108~2030, which is much lower than the OP's ~2700. Having trouble figuring out what could be causing that problem. Is the Scion build that much less effective compared to the other classes?
Last edited by Swaggerz on Aug 18, 2015, 10:09:30 AM
"
BradKTA wrote:
Also. I really don't think voidbringers are good for this build at all. If you're running it with BM gem instead of LMP you could use it, but you will have up to 26% less attack speed doing that. Not worth it. I've done uber enough and played the build through maps long enough to realize that our flask generation is still fine. Anyone who says otherwise is just bad at managing their flasks in uber.

How much AS has your character in town? (not blood rage) and which would be optimal AS?

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Vety nice build here are my stats in HO with all flasks on !

http://imageshack.com/a/img911/7504/M4734Z.jpg
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info