[2.2] [Updated, Uber down again] Heavy Armour Mjolner v2.0 (Build + Uber Guide)

Can I run this build with 5L Kingsguard? If so, what do I leave out? Thanks.
Last edited by Veslash on Aug 12, 2015, 6:12:45 AM
"
Veslash wrote:
Can I run this build with 5L Kingsguard? If so, what do I leave out? Thanks.

Yes. You can leave out LMP/CS. The links would be: MS/LS - GMP - FA - Multistrike - Fortify.
I'm thinking about respeccing one of my character in Tempest, how is the clear speed of this build?

Is it comparable to a split arrow build or a cycloner?
"
oRieLLi wrote:
I'm thinking about respeccing one of my character in Tempest, how is the clear speed of this build?

The fastest build I've ever tried is Wayne Train.
What char are you going to respec?
"
intre wrote:
"
oRieLLi wrote:

I have a witch at lvl 94 and also a duelist at 92.
The CoC discharger doesn't seem a very solid build without GG gear, hard to find gear that good and easy to die.

Never tried a Mjolner build, I don't care about Uber, I'm curious about the clearing speed of this build in high maps.
"
oRieLLi wrote:
"
intre wrote:
"
oRieLLi wrote:

The CoC discharger doesn't seem a very solid build without GG gear, hard to find gear that good and easy to die.

Never tried a Mjolner build, I don't care about Uber, I'm curious about the clearing speed of this build in high maps.

It's pretty stupid actually.
1 Lightning Strike in a pack and you go to the other.
Molten strike for the leftovers.
Surgeon Quicksilver of adrenaline always up and movement speed boosted by Flask nodes.
When you get to the boss RF > molten > profit.
You'd be amazed.
Last edited by Katak on Aug 12, 2015, 12:12:42 PM
"
oRieLLi wrote:

I have a shadow using it. You've only need a 6L Voll's, a Volls and 2 diamond rings. And a Vagan's hit's can't be evaded dagger, though anyone could work. It's not tanky but you kill mobs before they can touch you and you have an amazing life leech.
But's for shadows. For this one I'll suggest to use this mjolner build on your witch.
@OP

Would Wrath be a good damage boost?
Purity and Saffel's in 2.0 don't feel a must (not talking about Uber, just high maps), with fortify and flasks ele damage isn't a big problem.

I was thinking I could run Wrath+Grace for a damage boost, what do you think?
The Witch, Marauder, Templar Tree build link is not working. Any chance for a fix? :)
What u think about remove Unwavering stance and and BLIND in 3rd green slot?

and about trio
it's better use saffel or rare shield with spell/crit spell/life or 1500+ armor shield/hp/block ?

still cant deathless trio, cant facetank redboy under granite+ruby

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info