[2.2] [Updated, Uber down again] Heavy Armour Mjolner v2.0 (Build + Uber Guide)

"
Swaggerz wrote:
What are your guys' arc damage like? Mine is sitting at 108~2030, which is much lower than the OP's ~2700. Having trouble figuring out what could be causing that problem. Is the Scion build that much less effective compared to the other classes?

311-4082

Im using Mantra of Flames, so the damage should be a bit higher with fortify, onslaught, inmortal call, vaal haste, and any buff via Headhunter.

screenshot
Spoiler
Last edited by akaflux on Aug 18, 2015, 5:11:10 PM
"
zeldzioszka wrote:
Vety nice build here are my stats in HO with all flasks on !

http://imageshack.com/a/img911/7504/M4734Z.jpg

Can you put your passive tree ps?:-)

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
"
redix27 wrote:
"
zeldzioszka wrote:
Vety nice build here are my stats in HO with all flasks on !

http://imageshack.com/a/img911/7504/M4734Z.jpg

Can you put your passive tree ps?:-)

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAZEB5wQHBLMFLQVCC2EOXBEtEuEUIBRNFm8XLxiRGjgaPhzcHRQgbiFgJy8pLimlLJwt0jH7MtE26DrYPfxAoEGWRKtFR0V-RZ1GaUyzUDBQR1NSVa5VxlXWVw1YY14TXz9hUmTnZ5toZWjyavp08XrvfIN8uIIHghCCm4PbhmCHKYzPjmSPGo9Gj6aQVZHOktCWbJo7muCbWJ7Nn8uiAKcIpzCtja4-rrOvbLb6vJ_AZsauz37QH9D10iHZYdl82t3fsOFz42rkUevu7DjvDu9O7-vwH_Gs8kHzm_ZI96b60vxL?accountName=zeldzioszka&characterName=Immortal_Uber_Killer
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
About 2.02 patch, some things worth to mention:

Energised Armour gets buffed. It might be a good idea to place it near the witch. Can anyone grab screenshots of it before and after patch?

Discharge gets optimized, will be smoother as it will only show the discharge of the dominant charges.

And the most important of all:

MJOLNER GETS 3D ART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"
intre wrote:
About 2.02 patch, some things worth to mention:

Energised Armour gets buffed. It might be a good idea to place it near the witch. Can anyone grab screenshots of it before and after patch?

Discharge gets optimized, will be smoother as it will only show the discharge of the dominant charges.

And the most important of all:

MJOLNER GETS 3D ART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you place Energised Armour near Faith and steel in the templar area you can get 76% increased Armour and 8% all res with only 3 skill point, plus the 20% from the jewel = 96% increased Armour
Last edited by Ghismo on Aug 19, 2015, 12:57:08 PM
"
Ghismo wrote:

if you place Energised Armour near Faith and steel in the templar area you can get 76% increased Armour and 8% all res with only 3 skill point, plus the 20% from the jewel = 96% increased Armour

And near Instability?

My physical damage reduction with Grace and before flasks raises from 64% to 66% placing the jewel in that templar node. Does it only work if the armour node is already taken?
Last edited by intre on Aug 19, 2015, 1:07:51 PM
Hi, I am new to this kind of builds. I just wanted to ask is there any difference between having Mjölner with BRB colors and BBR?
As long as they are all linked, colors don't matter.
“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
Doesn't Arc-Discharge order matter actually? Doesn't it proc from left to right so in that case you need to put Arc first so you will get the Power charges for Discharge?
"
returnofsnow wrote:
Doesn't Arc-Discharge order matter actually? Doesn't it proc from left to right so in that case you need to put Arc first so you will get the Power charges for Discharge?

Yea that is why I am asking.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info