[3.4] "Size doesn't matter" - Double Strike Tank Guide [HC] Atziri/Izaro/Guardians/Shaper/Elder

Hey was wondering how this would look after the removal of stat sticks, thinking about it as an ssf League starter for betrayal as I loved it in delve. In an SSF environment what aura setup would you run? And obviously I would use a 4link vaal doublestrike as it is unlikely to find a gg sword, what 3 links would you use with it. Love the build, Thanks
Sucks that this build was nerfed, I loved using nebuloch. What are you going to do instead? Starforge?
With stat-sticks nerfed is it worth to jump ship completely to two-handed? Double strike will begin alternating hits instead and eat DPS madly.
Is it still viable in betrayal ? Would there be some gear/skill/gem changes?
I'm having decent luck in PoB using 2x Ahn's Might + Pacifism gem along with Oskarm Nubuck Gloves, which equals +100% crit multi and ~900 accuracy (which feeds crit/atk speed). Basically using the same setup as 2x Ahn's Might Cleave Jugg setup. Previously, Vaal Reave was a tad over 900k dps in PoB with a decent 330 p.dps foil and a tri-elem stat stick (flasks off). With the 2x Ahn's Might/pacifism/Oskarm gloves, Vaal Reave is at 750k dps (flasks off). I did lose ~150 health and have an extra -11% chaos res from swapping gloves and a gem for Pacifism, but seems less painful than anticipated.
Last edited by Dusark on Dec 5, 2018, 8:48:30 PM
can someone update this guide ?
Is it still viable in betrayal ? After the removal of stat sticks??? PLS ANSWER ME :(
Using two similar swords seems to be a good workaround for now. I will play this Builds again for Betrayal so an update would be appreciated.
planning to use this build as League starter...can someone explain to me how the 2nd aura setup (hatred, herald of ash, enlighten, arctic armour) must be linked?
"
planning to use this build as League starter...can someone explain to me how the 2nd aura setup (hatred, herald of ash, enlighten, arctic armour) must be linked?

Exactly like how you wrote. You want the Enlighten to be lvl 3 so you don't reservr 100% of your mana. You will still have a small % left to use for Double Strike to begin you leech.

Just match the color in a 4-link, and you're good to go.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info