[3.4] "Size doesn't matter" - Double Strike Tank Guide [HC] Atziri/Izaro/Guardians/Shaper/Elder

Information OVERLOAD! Although all the info provided is relevant and has likely helped others, I for one am only looking for whats of utmost importance.
This is an amazing build, and just might be my favorite. I love being this tanky, especially with the only exspensive item being 6L brass dome. I have a few questions though, I have a pretty good sword right now, but it’s not elder or shaped, so it doesn’t make a pseudo 5/6L. Could someone look at my char and tell me whether I should keep it or get a shaped/elder sword? My character name in my char list is _thiccums_. Ik that’s pretty annoying to ask but I’m still not very good at making decisions in a build. Stemming from that, what are your thoughts about using smite for clear?
its say this build need 2 essential items, but the information is only 1 item?

where is the other items ?
I just wanna say my thanks to you for providing such a fun and tanky build. Ive tried a few builds and it seems i really enjoy your build.
I did a reflect damage map with your suggestions and it seems to work just fine, as long as i dont speed clear the mobs, it should be fine. However, i did a few skills adjustment like using immortal call on my cwdt setup and elemental proliferation support on my whirling blade instead of faster attack due to the color setup on my corrupted glove.
I got the Brass Drome and after putting it on, my armor hit like 30k... I was like WoW. :D Besides that, im still working to improve on my rings, amulet, boot and belt setup. Also, trying to get higher int for more mana for Arctic Armor setup for more defense. This is really great. I didnt expect Vaal Double Strike is so good.

Thanks again. Cheers! :D
I just wanna say my thanks to you for providing such a fun and tanky build. Ive tried a few builds and it seems i really enjoy your build.
I did a reflect damage map with your suggestions and it seems to work just fine, as long as i dont speed clear the mobs, it should be fine. However, i did a few skills adjustment like using immortal call on my cwdt setup and elemental proliferation support on my whirling blade instead of faster attack due to the color setup on my corrupted glove.
I got the Brass Drome and after putting it on, my armor hit like 30k... I was like WoW. :D Besides that, im still working to improve on my rings, amulet, boot and belt setup. Also, trying to get higher int for more mana for Arctic Armor setup for more defense. This is really great. I didnt expect Vaal Double Strike is so good.

Thanks again. Cheers! :D
Hmm I haven't played this.

But a friend I made, who's also a new player, is going to try to follow this build to learn the game. They felt too squishy as Arc Witch I believe.

Reading this over..., I wish more guides were like this. It's very well laid out, explained and informed. And more to the point for new players or more causal ones(Like myself) it talks a bit more about leveling and how to build to help out that section. Some of the guides I've seen have basically said "Pick X, and hold button till end game" and I feel bad/stupid when I start struggling mid act(Like around 7-8).

My leech Slayer is finally coming online and feels good. But I might take this build for a run next league.
THIS!!! What is the second essential item???
I'm trying this build right now and I love it in theory. I do feel like you're underestimating how good being immune to slows/stuns are in the ascendency... Feels like it'd be a mistake to choose Jugg and not take that node.
Any suggestion as offhand due to the new stat stick nerf?

Look forward to trying the build in the new league.

Thanks!
Last edited by Huz5 on Dec 5, 2018, 9:43:57 AM

very nice guide,exactly what I'm looking for, especially for the detail explanations

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info