[3.4] "Size doesn't matter" - Double Strike Tank Guide [HC] Atziri/Izaro/Guardians/Shaper/Elder

how do you equip the bino's kitchen? i bought her, but i need more 50 points of inteligence to equip her.
My ammulet gives me 28 int.
How can you afford the INT needed for high levels dagger ? I only had about 80 int with 30 INT necklace and 15 INT from passive Jewels. No INT node takens on passive tree ?
You can start with some int jewels, rings and amulets, then you swap them out I think you just need +20-30 int from equip. Also try to go in the shadow zone as fast as u can because there are some int nodes on the tree.

I'm level 91 now and i swapped out bino for another dagger for +20% DPS. If you find a very fast dagger it will scale better your flat damage, even if you loose critical chance.
IGN: TANte_bestie - Timezone: GMT +1
Last edited by sultilan on Oct 23, 2017, 5:42:43 AM
Hi,

In the guide,

1)
In Aura and Buffs
Determination has a gem called Enfeeble under it (if you hover over the gem you see Enfeeble) name
Arctic Armor has a gem called Molten Shell under it (if you have over the gem you see Molten Shell)
Is this typo?

2)
Also what is the difference between Main Skill and Additional Skill
Main Skill: means chose one main Skill
Additional Skill: means chose the rest from here
Or it's mix and match between Main Skill, Additional Skill and "Aura and Buffs"?

Thank you
Last edited by aymanzone1 on Oct 26, 2017, 9:25:47 PM
Hi,

Could someone post how you guys organize gem link?

I'm so confused about which gem link to which and how you organize it, I'm building Juggernaut with double strike as main skill

Much appreciated,
These are main links:

"
Preferable links are:
Melee Splash/Maim – Melee Physical Damage – Multistrike – Increased Critical Strike – Ruthless
G-R-R-R-B-R (two off colors - easy to roll)

I'm currently using the build with blade flurry for the bigger area and I use:

Maim – Melee Physical Damage – Increased Area of Effect – Increased Critical Strike – Ruthless

Last edited by sultilan on Oct 31, 2017, 4:41:11 AM
I noticed many of the gem links were out of sync in the guide--the text is fine, but the linked gems for some reason are shifted about 4 images down. Dunno if you realized or not.

QQ while I am here: Until one gets Enlightenment, is there a preference for which 2 auras to run?

TY for the guide, came back after 1 year abscence and everyone went bes. Juggernaut4life! Regearing is a pain though.
I love this build but I am stuck. Can't get past level 83. This is my highest level character but I have trouble affording more expensive gear. I have 1 exalt and 250 chaos. What can I improve or change that is affordable?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/OnrahTheMysterious/characters

I feel like such a noob when looking at the level 100 characters.
Last edited by OnrahTheMysterious on Nov 4, 2017, 4:19:21 PM
If you get resolute technique, why also put points into crit chance and Undeniable?
"
I love this build but I am stuck. Can't get past level 83. This is my highest level character but I have trouble affording more expensive gear. I have 1 exalt and 250 chaos. What can I improve or change that is affordable?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/OnrahTheMysterious/characters

I feel like such a noob when looking at the level 100 characters.

You miss life on nearly every piece of equip. Every piece should have +70-80 hp and all jewels you use should have 7% incresed life. How much life do you have at lev 83?

Your rings are bad, you can get better ones for a few chaoses. I link you one for reference, you should aim to rings like this

Look at the original poster equipment and try to replicate. You took too much armour in my opinion, what you get from chest is more than enough.
Last edited by sultilan on Nov 6, 2017, 4:31:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info