[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

I've been doing some testing and this build seems stronger than ever. Running anger + wrath and TS (wrong colors on chest so I can't use frenzy yet), 90k dps at HO and 153k with charges. If you remove PCoC and add crit dmg, dmg skyrockets to 170k (no flask/haste).

Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4B0QMeA5YFLQguDY0PqxEvFr8ZihmOGo8byB9BIXYiJiPTI_YkiyT9JpUqCysKLlMwfDH6NCA2PTfUOdQ7KD7PQzFKfUz_TZJOKlFHU7tVS1WFVvpaGluvXfJfsGBDYeJlTWyMbWxuPW8nb55wUnTtdct293cHfyuDCYTFhQ6GzocTh3aJ04wLjDaNfY1-j2CQCpcGmmqbjZu1nKSdqqCfoSKiQKXLr-u3trl8vTa95r6Avqe_1cEzwzPDOsSiykrP3dNv037WitrB45_nVOpi7LDtP-2D7g7vevGK9Pj22vsJ_MX_3g==

Atm I got 158 mana and 42 mana cost for TS, so I can shoot 4 times without worry.
"
Ingham wrote:
I've been doing some testing and this build seems stronger than ever. Running anger + wrath and TS (wrong colors on chest so I can't use frenzy yet), 90k dps at HO and 153k with charges. If you remove PCoC and add crit dmg, dmg skyrockets to 170k (no flask/haste).

Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4B0QMeA5YFLQguDY0PqxEvFr8ZihmOGo8byB9BIXYiJiPTI_YkiyT9JpUqCysKLlMwfDH6NCA2PTfUOdQ7KD7PQzFKfUz_TZJOKlFHU7tVS1WFVvpaGluvXfJfsGBDYeJlTWyMbWxuPW8nb55wUnTtdct293cHfyuDCYTFhQ6GzocTh3aJ04wLjDaNfY1-j2CQCpcGmmqbjZu1nKSdqqCfoSKiQKXLr-u3trl8vTa95r6Avqe_1cEzwzPDOsSiykrP3dNv037WitrB45_nVOpi7LDtP-2D7g7vevGK9Pj22vsJ_MX_3g==

Atm I got 158 mana and 42 mana cost for TS, so I can shoot 4 times without worry.

sick gear bro! and thanks for testing the mana based version out. I dont have any acuities myself atm
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Just started leveling this build (Got my windripper :D).

At what point does using BM with both split arrow and frenzy become viable? I've tried it now (just got the level requirement) but it definitely won't work yet. I'm more likely to kill myself than anything else!

Thanks again for the epic build, really enjoying it so far and I'm glad I went Scion :D

Just really not enjoying sipping a mana potion every two seconds >_<
Last edited by Father_Aardvark on Dec 13, 2015, 2:04:12 PM
"

At what point does using BM with both split arrow and frenzy become viable? I've tried it now (just got the level requirement) but it definitely won't work yet. I'm more likely to kill myself than anything else!

Thanks again for the epic build, really enjoying it so far and I'm glad I went Scion :D

For leveling you can use elreon jewelry if you have and swap to bm very late, that's what i did.
dd
Last edited by Alpha23512 on Dec 13, 2015, 6:50:05 PM
I leveled with TS - WED - GMP - ML.

Works really well and even vs single Targets you don't need mana potions
anymore.

Maybe that'll help some of you.
"

Blood magic is the best option unless you got insane gear and acuities and a level 3-4 enlighten
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
I'll definitely be going BM. Only level 48 atm but the amount of life BM uses right now is way too much to work with.

Exactly what in the build will balance out the amount of life used? I can't see any life leech etc. Or is it just pure regen speed?
"
I'll definitely be going BM. Only level 48 atm but the amount of life BM uses right now is way too much to work with.

Exactly what in the build will balance out the amount of life used? I can't see any life leech etc. Or is it just pure regen speed?

Get asap the attack damage leech in duelist area the 2% from 3 passive points is enough with vaal pact
How are you finding the split arrow nerf?With chain the 10 arrows to 6 arrows at lvl 21 is harsh to say the least.
"Blue warrior shot the food"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info