[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

Big thanks to TheAmigoBoyz for his build! Have been tuning my own iteration and am up to:
-169k split arrow/chain (215k split arrow/chain with vaal haste and atziri flask)
-481k burning arrow (615k with vaal haste and atziri flask)

After some testing, I think I am actually finding the maligaro/vp version to be more efficient than the acuity version (even if the later is a bit safer, it's such a big dps difference).

"
maxor wrote:
How are you finding the split arrow nerf?With chain the 10 arrows to 6 arrows at lvl 21 is harsh to say the least.

I am running with a +1 quiver and 21 split arrow, and I get 8 projectiles total on SA. It feels totally fine to me!

"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
Blood magic is the best option unless you got insane gear and acuities and a level 3-4 enlighten

In my experience, you definitely do not need to go the BM route if you don't have acuity. We have a ton of good alternatives, many of which can be done on a budget. Using a few of the following will likely let you drop BM:
-Getting the .4% hybrid leech node in tree (mandatory)
-Picking up 2 pieces of elreon jewelry (amazing for leveling)
-Picking up 1-2 mana on hit mods on jewels
-Getting charisma in tree
-Getting 2 mana nodes in tree
-Adding enlighten to aura links

"
I'll definitely be going BM. Only level 48 atm but the amount of life BM uses right now is way too much to work with.

Exactly what in the build will balance out the amount of life used? I can't see any life leech etc. Or is it just pure regen speed?

it's the leech that will do it in the endgame. If you are taking too much life when using BM while leveling, then i would recommend just using a elreon ring
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Im currently playing a shadow ranger type build. woul i be able to do this with your build? just have to edit my start. Thanks
"
Queost wrote:
Im currently playing a shadow ranger type build. woul i be able to do this with your build? just have to edit my start. Thanks

Yes, shadow should be just fine. Just adapt the tree to the shadow start :)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Hey Amigo,

Love the build, am running it in talisman, managed to get my windripper and 5 link it yesterday so that was a big improvement. I picked up Spirit Void earlier on in my levelling and have found has sustained me without issue in terms of mana leech, however as a result I'm only running Wrath and herald of ice (using CoH + Assassin's Mark).

At the moment this doesn't seem to be an issue at all, but I'm wondering whether when I get a 6 link, would Herald of Lightning/Blood Magic in the 6th link provide more overall DPS than say, socketing added cold damage or something similar?

Just wanted to get your thoughts, and thanks again for the build guide!
Last edited by JooshM on Dec 15, 2015, 6:24:20 PM
Gear
Spoiler

I'm running with Mana right now. I've gained 16k or more dps from using mana, and this is my skill tree:

Skill Tree

You definitely DON'T need acuities to run on mana effectively. I also made a utility skill set-up (frenzy + gmp + lmp + power charge on crit) so i can run elemental weakness and still gaining frenzy charges and power charges. I made that setup so I can drop Blood Rage which is extra annoying for VP builds, such as this one.

Edit: I also want to point out that the DPS gain you get from dropping Herald of Thunder to go mana-based is higher than using blood magic.
Last edited by chokatocheeew on Dec 16, 2015, 12:46:40 AM
"
chokatocheeew wrote:

Edit: I also want to point out that the DPS gain you get from dropping Herald of Thunder to go mana-based is higher than using blood magic.

Thanks for confirming this, I was under that suspicion as well and currently with mana have zero issues at all.

Also you can save a node on your tree by dropping Essence Sap and taking the two points to get to Spirit Void from Vitality Void. ;)
"
JooshM wrote:
"
chokatocheeew wrote:

Thanks for confirming this, I was under that suspicion as well and currently with mana have zero issues at all.

Also you can save a node on your tree by dropping Essence Sap and taking the two points to get to Spirit Void from Vitality Void. ;)

I like Essence Sap better, the leech rate really works well, although If I wanted to, I could also use spirit void, it'd also work the same.
Last edited by chokatocheeew on Dec 16, 2015, 9:54:47 AM
So would you recommend going Scion or Shadow to someone who is going to make an ele split arrow character? Just got my windripper :)
"
Shadow1393 wrote:
So would you recommend going Scion or Shadow to someone who is going to make an ele split arrow character? Just got my windripper :)
I would recommend Scion :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info