[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

What stats on the Windripper are the most important? I'm assuming Critical Strike Chance is #1, but what are the other most important stats in descending order? Ele dmg with weapons, then attack speed or vice versa?
"
Shadow1393 wrote:
What stats on the Windripper are the most important? I'm assuming Critical Strike Chance is #1, but what are the other most important stats in descending order? Ele dmg with weapons, then attack speed or vice versa?
First you want crit, then as high ele dmg as possible combined with mediocre attack speed or more (12%+)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Shadow1393 wrote:
So would you recommend going Scion or Shadow to someone who is going to make an ele split arrow character? Just got my windripper :)

because of the Deadeye ascendancy tree, I think Ranger's the best. But we haven't seen Scion's Ascendancy yet, so Ranger's the sure good dps option, Shadow's the better dps option, and Scion's the risky option.
Last edited by chokatocheeew on Dec 20, 2015, 8:21:51 PM
How is the build with a non-leg Kaom's Heart with just SA/TS for single/multi target in a nonleg Windripper?
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABAF4A7gOWBbUILg2NEYEVIBmOGbQiJiLqI_YqTSzpLYMwcTB8NCA1kjnUOkI7KD8nR35KyEt4TZJN41FHVvpaUluvX7BgQ2OnZU1uPW6qb55v8nXLdwd7w311fyuDCYTFhNmFDoazhxONfY2_m12btZykqJq18r02vqfBScM6yNzKStN-1CPYvd0N3UbdqOjW6mLrFO2D7g7vevKX9qP8xf4d_o_-ug==
xx
Last edited by MrWonderful99 on Dec 21, 2015, 3:22:26 PM
"
theoddphantom wrote:
How is the build with a non-leg Kaom's Heart with just SA/TS for single/multi target in a nonleg Windripper?

can't say cause i haven't tried it sorry
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Where do we go towards first on the Scion tree?
"
Kirbin24 wrote:
Where do we go towards first on the Scion tree?
you can either go towards the damage nodes or the life wheel, you decide :D
I've been playing this build on TSC and it's been great overall.

My problem has been single target/bosses, even with good gear (windripper, rats nest, two 6 links, etc).

Today I vaal'd a good quiver and got +1 arrow and thought it would help, but it seems the angle on frenzy makes it miss a lot and I'm not sure how I feel about it. Any thoughts on +arrow quiver, or single target in general?

A related mechanic question would be: on fat targets where both frenzy arrows hit do they both do damage?

Thanks for the guide!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info