[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

How good is it without legacy gear?
Did you see the new tree? i think this build will be op with leech on tree, +1 dmg gem or +2 if you can use mana instead of blood magic.
We get our own little Intuitive Leap spot now =)
So split arrow builds won't be nerfed in 2.1 update?
Last edited by Majkon8 on Dec 7, 2015, 8:17:18 AM
"
Majkon8 wrote:
So split arrow builds won't be nerfed in 2.1 update?

no actually they will be buffed, cause the leech nodes will allow us to get 2% life leech from the tree, giving us another support gem #HYPE!
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Raadree wrote:
Did you see the new tree? i think this build will be op with leech on tree, +1 dmg gem or +2 if you can use mana instead of blood magic.

yea i saw the new tree, with acuitities it would deffinately be possible to get 2 more support gems if you use a lvl 4 enhance :D

Edit: i mean enlighten of course
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Last edited by TheAmigoBoyz on Dec 10, 2015, 8:36:48 AM
"
theoddphantom wrote:
How good is it without legacy gear?

i tried it in Warbands and it cleared mid tier maps just well, however legacy gear is the Best-In-Slot item.
Why did you spec into the charisma nodes for the 2.1 skill tree? Are you planning on running some skills on mana?
Well, after spending ages trying to come up with a Wander tree that was at least as good as my old 2.0 one and failing, I think I'm just going to take a break from that and get started with some Windripper fun, looks like it's getting all kinds of crazy buffs with the new leech. Wonder if it'll be enough for bows to match wand clear speed.

Really looking forward to dropping Leech for Lightning Pen, since that's the easy and obvious change.

But what I really want to see is how cheaply I can go full mana-based and toss in something like Increased Crit Damage/Added Cold too.
Why not something like this?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAmy1fOYrwxIKwq-lGvqdlTb02R351y-pit7aNfkMx2sF07QUteu8uU9NvTP9OKiPTbyeaaluvIXaGzsEzDY2HduOfSn1noPzFeOsKm-4Oo4rvetN-I_ZNko19MHx_KznUdvcx-qCfb_J9df66u-PEolFH51Qk_f_eN9TtPz7PveaNv9QjMHHdqEt4OkLI3MFJ_h2XBhmK-wn22hqPwzqbtYTFJIsPqxa_JpVh4lVLjDZUR6a-idNwUioLbWw2PZ2qbIwbyM_d8YpirOywjAu5fABeGY7tgwguwzNaGg==

162% Life + 3 Jewels
Intuitive Leap in the NE jewel socket to pick up Frenzy & Power Charge along with Nullification.

Split Arrow
Chain
Weapon Elemental Damage
Added Lightning Damage
Increased Critical Damage
Power Charge on Critical

HoI
HoT
Curse on Hit
Elemental Weakness

Obviously start Ranger instead of Duelist, but I'm going to be playing this as Duelist for Ascendancy.
40% Fortify too stronk.
Last edited by Ceveth on Dec 9, 2015, 9:37:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info