[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

Hi just wondering in ur MF version withou life leech gem how do u sustain life?

Also this is my current gear, i just switch from TS and im doing crap dmg (10k split)

Spoiler

which one u suggest me upgrading? thnx
IGN: AllNameTakened
Last edited by skylight1992 on Oct 1, 2015, 5:57:51 AM
Hey! I know this gets asked A LOT but what causes your high unbuffed dps? Currently sitting at 28k tornado shot DPS with this gear. Are there any big dps increases that I am missing out on?

Gear
Last edited by Finnze14 on Oct 10, 2015, 6:58:45 PM
I am running dual curse on this build: Elemental weakness and Warlords for frenzy, I clear very fast but am squishy with only 3.5 k life. I will rearrange passives later. I made my build before looking at this and am inefficient in a few areas.

I also run tornado shot because I like the single target destruction. I also like the +1 quiver so I can run LMP which, I think, does more damage than split+chain. I don't have to shoot frenzy to keep charges up.

Hi! Mt question is what are the best gems for tornado shot with windripper + drillneck.
Should i use other quiver than drillneck?

If anyone wanna give it a shot but don't have even such bow - they are for free. Neither is good, Maraketh is least bad probably (or thicket), msg me ign.
Burn all the orbs!
Hey man great build, having good fun so far. One question, what do u take Master of the arena passive for if u have vaal pact? that 1% regen is useless right? Also i took Iron reflexes instead of Acro/Phase acro since i like Armour way more than evasion, working pretty good so far...

Thanks!
This build looks amazing and I want to try it in the upcoming one month Darkshrine event. It's been a while since I've done a ranger (had a phys one in Rampage and PA for the Awakening beta), so is there any advice for leveling one in a fresh league?

My best guess would be to rush Spirit Void for the mana on hit, then pick up Acro and Phase Acro followed by life nodes. After that... I have no idea. When is the best time to take frenzy charges and crit nodes?
"
WinterSphinx wrote:
This build looks amazing and I want to try it in the upcoming one month Darkshrine event. It's been a while since I've done a ranger (had a phys one in Rampage and PA for the Awakening beta), so is there any advice for leveling one in a fresh league?

My best guess would be to rush Spirit Void for the mana on hit, then pick up Acro and Phase Acro followed by life nodes. After that... I have no idea. When is the best time to take frenzy charges and crit nodes?

you should start taking the crit nodes around 60ish, when you find yourself a decent bow. Also bloodmagic should be better, since it's REALLY hard to sustain mana on hit
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
nice build
Hey could you say like what links for sa if 4l ? :/ because using sa+ blood+chain+life gain aura only herald of ice atm to low int for other's and well bow edps is 170 shit but well that all i have atm and im 41 lvl in darkshrine im curious i did something wrong or for 41 lvl and using such bow the 400 dps is OK with sa or i should change something :/ ?
Last edited by pkownzs on Nov 4, 2015, 2:07:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info