[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

"
Raadree wrote:
"
outerworld wrote:
What's your DPS with auras only in a MF setup? I have SA - WED - CHAIN - BM - IIQ - IIR, so damage-wise that's a 3 link and I only get 12.7k dps on this setup. This goes up by quite a lot with charges but it still seems rather low.

Any idea what I should focus on improving?

mmm i was doing dominus runs with mf gear (300 rarity 60 quantity) and i had 11k dps without wrath, i think you should have more. What lvl are you?

Your dps is similar to mine, with MF setup i think, but if you wanna improve the dps, you might wanna aquire some better jewels, or an amulet
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
lucky enough to get a windripper gonna try this out!
"
WraeclastM wrote:
lucky enough to get a windripper gonna try this out!

hope you will enjoy it :D
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Hi. I have been using your build for the passed week ever since a Windripper dropped for me and I've been loving it. :)

Just recently I managed to get a 6L and now that I added item Rarity last, I had a sort of epiphany about the mechanics of your build that seems redundant... So here it goes:

IIQ/IIR gems are linked to Split arrow. When you attack a pack, split arrows usually smacks the first few mobs and crits them, thus freezing/shocking, and chaining a herald of ice reaction. The Herald of Ice kills the remaining. So if split arrow hits 4 mobs, kills them, and herald of ice kills the other 80% of each pack, shouldn't we be putting our IIQ/IIR gems onto Herald of Ice? (Except on bosses)

Let me know what you think or if this has been discussed before because I am unaware! :)
"
paramethius wrote:
Hi. I have been using your build for the passed week ever since a Windripper dropped for me and I've been loving it. :)

Just recently I managed to get a 6L and now that I added item Rarity last, I had a sort of epiphany about the mechanics of your build that seems redundant... So here it goes:

IIQ/IIR gems are linked to Split arrow. When you attack a pack, split arrows usually smacks the first few mobs and crits them, thus freezing/shocking, and chaining a herald of ice reaction. The Herald of Ice kills the remaining. So if split arrow hits 4 mobs, kills them, and herald of ice kills the other 80% of each pack, shouldn't we be putting our IIQ/IIR gems onto Herald of Ice? (Except on bosses)

Let me know what you think or if this has been discussed before because I am unaware! :)

Yes i think it would be best by linking the herald with the MF gems. Sadly the IIR and IIQ will make it reserve more mana
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
paramethius wrote:

Yes i think it would be best by linking the herald with the MF gems. Sadly the IIR and IIQ will make it reserve more mana

http://prntscr.com/8lb2xg
(Screen cap of my 6L herald of ice)

I have it 6L with my Tabula (+1 Socketed Gems)
It goes: Herald of Ice, Curse on Hit, Assassin's Mark, IIQ, IIR, Herald of Thunder
I am still running all 3 buffs with 100% reserved mana. Herald of Ice/Thunder remain at 25% reserved, and Wrath of course at 50%

Think it's worth switching around so my IIQ/IIR are on Herald of ice? o.O
Last edited by paramethius on Sep 28, 2015, 1:38:10 AM
Yea nevermind, just realised that the IIQ and IIR gems have no mana multiplier
As a note to those, who don't have legacy critmult gear (or want to play safer with acuity and regen) - you may get higher dps with alpha's (Anger + Wrath + HoI curse on hit) - but you'll need Charisma cluster. I'm running quite the same tree without top gear and 2aura+HoI setup gives me about 2k dps more (sitting at 65k with charges).
Gear

awesome build :)
IGN: Standard League - Dark_Captain
"
lDantonl wrote:
awesome build :)

thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info