[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

Flapdrol what skill tree are you using?
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4DHgUtBiMILgqbDY0Pqxa_GYoZjh9BIXYj9iSLJP0mlSoLKjguUzBxMHwx-jY9OdQ6QjqzPs9DMUV8R35KfUtXS3hM_02STipRR1VLVYVW-loaW69fsGHiYqxlTWegbIxtbG-ecFJ07XXLdvd3B3jreu99dX8rgwmExYbOhxOHdonTjAuMNo19jX6Nv5cGl5ebjZu1nKSdqqCfpcuv67Q4tUi3trl8u-O9Nr3mvqfA48EzwzPDOsSiykrTb9N-1CPawd2o45_lGecK51TqYuyw7YPuDu968bPz6vv1_MX-uv_ev9VTu3DVN9TtPw==

I have experimented towards your tree but my bow has less crit chance than yours, so I need crit and I need 191 STR for Kaom, which means that I do not have the luxury to also have lots of INT on gear. That dictates the use of Fertile Mind in the Jewel node left of Vaal Pact.

Once I need that, the nodes to the left of that become worth it (crit, life and especially Harrier: movement speed is everything), so I am keeping them.

As per your advice I did buy a new quiver:
and changed some Jewels. SA dps with charges, Blood Rage and golem is now 80K, with Kaoms/Grace instead of Wrath. More dps would be nice but I slaughter everything up to maps 79 solo (higher maps I play in groups).
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Sep 3, 2015, 3:58:23 AM
"
Flapdrol wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4DHgUtBiMILgqbDY0Pqxa_GYoZjh9BIXYj9iSLJP0mlSoLKjguUzBxMHwx-jY9OdQ6QjqzPs9DMUV8R35KfUtXS3hM_02STipRR1VLVYVW-loaW69fsGHiYqxlTWegbIxtbG-ecFJ07XXLdvd3B3jreu99dX8rgwmExYbOhxOHdonTjAuMNo19jX6Nv5cGl5ebjZu1nKSdqqCfpcuv67Q4tUi3trl8u-O9Nr3mvqfA48EzwzPDOsSiykrTb9N-1CPawd2o45_lGecK51TqYuyw7YPuDu968bPz6vv1_MX-uv_ev9VTu3DVN9TtPw==

I have experimented towards your tree but my bow has less crit chance than yours, so I need crit and I need 191 STR for Kaom, which means that I do not have the luxury to also have lots of INT on gear. That dictates the use of Fertile Mind in the Jewel node left of Vaal Pact.

Once I need that, the nodes to the left of that become worth it (crit, life and Harrier), so I am keeping them.

As per your advice I did buy a new quiver:
changed some Jewels, and SA dps with charges, Blood Rage and golem is now 80K, with Kaoms/Grace instead of Wrath. More dps would be nice but you kill everything easily up to maps 79 solo (higher maps I play in groups)

80k dps with grace!!?? That's sick dude! what is your defensive stats? post a pic pls :D
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Now have about 40% evade / 40% dodge and negligible armor (6% or so), but my Grace is only level 14 (want to buy a 21, which should put evade near 50%)

In dangerous situations I pop
- Vaal Grace (this replaces Vaal Haste, again, if you have enough offense you don't need more, but you can always use more defense)
-Jade Flask of Reflexes
and then it is about 65/65 dodge/evade which means that only 1 in 9 hits is not dodged/evaded. 7K life, leeching all the time and the better part of valor can handle that.

Having said that I was Kripparianed in a dual-boss Springs map yesterday. I had forgotten all about that. Careless careless :(

A screenshot of the 80K dps with golem and charges and without Wrath

http://imgur.com/HhlVNmc
Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Sep 3, 2015, 10:32:23 AM
Hi, I've been without playing poe for 8 months and I want to comeback just to play some maps and relax; in the past I had a level 95 ranger and I'd like to use it again, I find your build pretty nice and I always wanted to play with a Windripper build; but I've one question , are Atziri's Acuity nice for this build ? or are Maligaro's better?

Nice work with your guide.
<ignore this>
Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Sep 4, 2015, 3:20:04 AM

Best in slot item for your build on standard. :D
IGN:Vennttorr - Level 100 Witch - 1st Witch to 100.

My mirror service thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/811499

My Crit Arc build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1090691 -- Updated
"
Tíndalos wrote:
Hi, I've been without playing poe for 8 months and I want to comeback just to play some maps and relax; in the past I had a level 95 ranger and I'd like to use it again, I find your build pretty nice and I always wanted to play with a Windripper build; but I've one question , are Atziri's Acuity nice for this build ? or are Maligaro's better?

I tested it out myself, so here is the answer based on my results:

Legacy maligaro's are by far the best if you want dps.

If you are choosing between Acuities and normal Maligaro's i think the result would be the following:

Maligaros give better dps if not respeccing your points.

Acuity makes you save around 7 points (some at VP and also some int nodes), and gives less dps, but that can be gathered from the new skill points you just got. Acuities also give life.
"
Ventor wrote:

Best in slot item for your build on standard. :D

Yes, very true :D
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Tíndalos wrote:

I tested it out myself, so here is the answer based on my results:

Legacy maligaro's are by far the best if you want dps.

If you are choosing between Acuities and normal Maligaro's i think the result would be the following:

Maligaros give better dps if not respeccing your points.

Acuity makes you save around 7 points (some at VP and also some int nodes), and gives less dps, but that can be gathered from the new skill points you just got. Acuities also give life.

Have deleted my erroneous answer and am bowing humbly to the wisdom af Amigo (I had not seen the INT, which this build is screaming for).
Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Sep 4, 2015, 3:37:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info