[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

Hi

After reading you i hesitate for a koam too. Is a no legacy will do it or are you talking about a legacy? because i can afford a no legacy but not a legacy ^^
Updated my article. It's a legacy one (and the gear is now up to an obscene 700 ex or so).

Not sure whether a non-legacy will be worth it: with legacy you lose about 100 life from Daresso and gain 1000 multiplied by 3 for +2700. With non-legacy you lose 100 and gain 500 multiplied by three for +1200.

I am not at all sure whether giving up the evasion from Daresso, the endurance charges and therefore the Immortal Call balances well against 1200 life. I do think that 2700 life is better.

Also, note that because you are using Split Arrow as Single Target now, you will need a LOT of dps to get away with that (SA has about half the dps of Frenzy) or you will suck badly on single target. That means the rest of your gear (and gems: I use 21/20 for all 7 dps gems: SA, Chain, WED, Added Cold Damage, both Heralds and Wrath) needs to be excellent as well.

With everything, I get 70-90K dps SA, and that is more than many builds muster single target.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Aug 28, 2015, 7:46:05 AM
Thanks

I'll keep my daresso so ^^
"
Flapdrol wrote:
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Flapdrol wrote:
Replace Daresso with legacy Kaom's Heart

I did it, and with "just" 700 ex or so in gear, I now have 7200 life. SA dps is 70K with charges and golem, to 90K with Vaal Haste and Atzi Flask (which I will replace by Taste of Hate).

One small drawback is that Blood Rage now eats 300 life per second, and my life flasks struggle to keep it full when on an empty stretch. But overall, it is a massive improvement in defense.

My gear:
Spoiler

My level 97 tree (for Ranger/Shadow): http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4DHgUtBiMILgqbDY0Pqxa_GYoZjh9BIXYj9iSLJP0mlSoLKjguUzBxMHwx-jY9OdQ6QjqzPs9DMUV8R35KfUtXS3hM_02STipRR1VLVYVW-loaW69fsGHiYqxlTWegbIxtbG-ecFJ07XXLdvd3B3jreu99dX8rgwmExYbOhxOHdorwjAuMNo19jX6Nv5cGl5ebjZu1nKSdqqCfpcuv67CrtDi1SLe2uXy74702vea-p8DjwTPDM8M6xILEospK02_TftQj1orawd2o45_lGecK51TpRupi7LDtg-4O73rxs_Pq-_X8xf66_94=

Am now at only 3K evasion without Daresso, so I am unsure what will happen with reflect. Hopefully the additional 2700 life will take care of that.

With further gear improvements (mirrored ammy, ring and quiver), I estimate that another 600 life and 15K dps is possible but this would raise the already astronomical cost of the gear to 1500ex.

Comments on tree and gear are very welcome. I know that Added Lightning in the bow is better than Added Cold, so still need to reroll bow to 4-off.

Am especially interested in suggestions on what to do with the 3 gem slots that are now free in my boots (no free endurance charges so no immortal call + duration anymore). Now using Blood Magic, Decoy Totem and Empower, but there must be something better. Preferably with some green gems, so I can move to evasion boots.

Added lightning is MUCH BETTER than added cold, seriously try it! (faster attacks seems to be better than added cold) Also i'd put Vaal haste + increased duration + mirror arrow in your 3 free slots
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:

Added lightning is MUCH BETTER than added cold, seriously try it! (faster attacks seems to be better than added cold) Also i'd put Vaal haste + increased duration + mirror arrow in your 3 free slots

Rerolled the bow and Added Lightning is 9% more dps. Thx!

The three slots are now Vaal Haste, Blood Magic, Elemental Weakness. Often a boss or pesky high-life rare ends up without Assassins Mark on it, and as I no longer have uber single target dps, the Elemental Weakness helps out considerably.

Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Aug 31, 2015, 4:03:59 AM
how do you get your power charges? you've invested into power charges but i don't see how you generate them, am i mising something?
"
1235 wrote:
how do you get your power charges? you've invested into power charges but i don't see how you generate them, am i mising something?

Curse on Hit Assassin's Mark
"Temporal Chains multiplies the duration on the monster that you are already multiplying through duration multipliers of poison damage."
- Inception by Kripp, 2017
How do you all keep your Ice Golem alive? Mine was always dying so I ended up puttng him on a cast while dmg taken setup. I really want to drop the CWDT setup because it's a pain in the ass keeping all the Strength up in combination with the nasty INT requirements and then just put in lvl 1 blood magics and life leech.

here's my MF setup

And then what I swap out for dps at this moment in time....

Last edited by crzytimes on Sep 1, 2015, 1:11:35 AM
"
crzytimes wrote:
How do you all keep your Ice Golem alive? Mine was always dying so I ended up puttng him on a cast while dmg taken setup.

I don't keep him alive. I recast him when he dies, which is easier.
Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai
After playing with the legacy Kaom for a few days, I am no longer dying (which, at level 98, means playing roughly 12x79 or 18x78 maps to get that 10% back). If you stack enough dps with SA, the loss of Frenzy single target is not that big.

And yesterday Ventor produced the ultimate dps/life amulet which I simply had to mirror
bringing the gear costs to a ludicrous 1000 ex.

Dps for SA went up to about 50K bare, 70K with charges and golem and 90K with Vaal Haste and Atziri Flask.

Next steps:
- replace Wrath by Grace, bringing the dps down
- remove the weak 4% life nodes near the the Duelist start
- remove Arrow Dancing as I now have enough evasion to survive reflect and want more melee defense
- add a Jewel
- add Cloth and Chain for more evasion and 15% ele res, which takes a lot of strain of my gear allowing me to use better Jewels and a better ring than

I think that after that there are two possible real improvements remaining:
- using a mirrored quiver, but I can't afford it: also I only want to mirror things that can be used in multiple builds and quivers are really specific
- a second 6L Windripper in my spare gear with a Frenzy single target setup for bosses, but I am probably not going to do that

Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Sep 2, 2015, 10:03:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info