[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

"
Ishamz wrote:
hey amigoshotz, nice guide.

one question, what mf stats do you have? i have a PA MF char with 14/330 MF stats, is it worth making another char and swapping gear based on my needs? changing between mf and dps gear.

i wanna know if i should get rid of my PA char by selling the drillneck, lv3 empower and +3 bow to buy better items for this build.

So yeah, what are your MF stats? :)

I'm on warbands btw, not standard! So no quantity gem and no quantity rares

edit: how about greed's embrace? viable?

The rarity stats on your build will be substantially higher than mine, since you can use items like double andvarius etc... The only problem will be the resists. But you should atleast be able to achieve around 350 IIR
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Great guide! A few things i was curious about, that would also be very helpful in your guide are, 1: Your Bandit choices; and 2: a section on an efficient way to level.
I think both of these things would greatly help a majority of new players who have joined since 2.0, and those who aren't proficient in knowing what passives/gear to take while leveling.
Last edited by Kortonx on Aug 19, 2015, 1:29:55 PM
"
Kortonx wrote:
Great guide! A few things i was curious about, that would also be very helpful in your guide are, 1: Your Bandit choices; and 2: a section on an efficient way to level.
I think both of these things would greatly help a majority of new players who have joined since 2.0, and those who aren't proficient in knowing what passives/gear to take while leveling.

Thanksfor your response, i just added the leveling guide section and a bandits section. Be sure to come with suggestions what the leveling guide might include! im a little bit lost atm
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
At first great build!!#

But i need your help. I make only 12 k damage. How i can increades my damage?

Gear
Spoiler

Skilltree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAF4DHgUtBbUGIwguCpsNjQ3RDkgUdRa_GY4fQSF2Iuoj9iT9JpUqCyo4MHEwfDH6MgE2PTnUOkI-z0MxRXxKfUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1WFVvpaGluvXfJeRWHiYetirGNDZU1noGyMbWxwUnDVdO11y3b3d9d463pTeu99dX8rhs6HdonTjAuMNo19jX6Nv5AKkvOXl5smm42dqqCfpcuyGbQ4tUi3trl8vTa95r6nwTPDM8M6z3rTftQj2sHdqOOf5RnnCudU53To1upi6xTssO2D73rz6vrr-_X8xf66_94=?accountName=xXThaiXx&characterName=_Ghul_

thx
Build is a ton of fun, gets better each day. +1

ign - Clex

twitch.tv/clexxxx

Waiting for GGG to add DARKSHRINES and patch 1.2 for custom leagues.
"
xXThaiXx wrote:
At first great build!!#

But i need your help. I make only 12 k damage. How i can increades my damage?

Gear
Spoiler

Skilltree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAF4DHgUtBbUGIwguCpsNjQ3RDkgUdRa_GY4fQSF2Iuoj9iT9JpUqCyo4MHEwfDH6MgE2PTnUOkI-z0MxRXxKfUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1WFVvpaGluvXfJeRWHiYetirGNDZU1noGyMbWxwUnDVdO11y3b3d9d463pTeu99dX8rhs6HdonTjAuMNo19jX6Nv5AKkvOXl5smm42dqqCfpcuyGbQ4tUi3trl8vTa95r6nwTPDM8M6z3rTftQj2sHdqOOf5RnnCudU53To1upi6xTssO2D73rz6vrr-_X8xf66_94=?accountName=xXThaiXx&characterName=_Ghul_

thx

a 6l and WeD on gear is a huge upgrade
Okay I played a bit and went from MF to dps version, liking it a lot more.
This is my gear atm:

I'm at 36k dps fullbuffed and with 4 frenzy and 5 power charges.
I don't see a way to reach 115k split arrow damage, not even remotely.

Is it the legacy items that give that huge boost? So is 115k impossible to achieve on leagues?
shameless offer, but I'd try to lowball at least (besides seems it fit)
Burn all the orbs!
Found my answer in one of the spoilers, sorry.
IGN:
Jiaozy - Jiaozy[something]
Last edited by Jiaozy on Aug 22, 2015, 3:00:28 AM
im at 83k dsp now so thats cool, no need to answer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info