[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

"
Quixote77 wrote:
@TheAmigoBoyz I saw you using Shadows and Dust in your Gorge map run. Does the unholy might and smoke cloud proc easily? Seems like quite the useful mob clearer.
Well i only use it for fun or in gorge runs. The reason i use it in gorge runs is because of the increased movement speed that you get the higher rampage tier you have achieved
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Could I do this build with 110 exalts and get 40k tooltip+ with charges?

Edit: I will give you 110 ex for your gear since you said the cost of your gear is around 100ex :P
My gear ahve been upgraded overtime so the gear i'm using is probaly closer to 150ex
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
So how much tornado shot tooltip would this build get with 110 exalts?
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Quixote77 wrote:
@TheAmigoBoyz I saw you using Shadows and Dust in your Gorge map run. Does the unholy might and smoke cloud proc easily? Seems like quite the useful mob clearer.
Well i only use it for fun or in gorge runs. The reason i use it in gorge runs is because of the increased movement speed that you get the higher rampage tier you have achieved

Ah ok. I guess it's somewhat -- but really fun -- gimmicky.
"
So how much tornado shot tooltip would this build get with 110 exalts?

6L Daresso 30 ex
no-L Windripper 20ex (Tornado Shot needs no single target)
Rats Nest 3ex (if you want the max crit chance)
Maligaro 1ex

so 54ex spoken for. Assuming you level your own gems, 56 ex is left, which leaves about 9ex each for 6 pieces of gear, for which you can buy VERY decent stuff. It is hard to say how much dps you would get as the amount of life on each piece is a very large input to price. A 10ex ring with a high life roll can be < 1 ex without life.

If you would accept low or no life rolls on most of your gear, high dps is easily obtainable by geting WED and flat damage where possible. If you accept extreme glass-cannon (less than 75 resists) even more.

I have one piece of non-unique equipment that has no life:
because it has resists and a LOT of dps, but it WILL be replaced with something that has life, because dying at level 97 is no fun.

And if you have *money*, this is the item to get for this build:

Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Aug 10, 2015, 2:27:46 AM
Want to see your dps with mf gear
At the moment I just run split arrow + chain + blood magic + lgoh (i dont intend to take VP) and IIR IIQ gems still 1-2shot all trash in maps under 74. My frenzy is 6 linked normally for boss dps. This gives me around 68 iiq and 145 IIR (IIQ gem 43% ripper 25%, IIR gem 71% (21/20) 50% ripper 24% rats nest) plus whatever map mods give making for more then enough loot to use 4 to 6 portals per map in currency rares/uniques.
I can easily change to 28% IIQ goldwyrms without hurting my dps just costs me 20% move speed and maybe Ill be like 65-70% ice/lightning resists from the 75% cap. These amounts are more then enough to pull a lot of extra loot without having to struggle dps wise at all.
If i want to go mf crazy then I just change both rings, amulet, gloves, and belt and go farm something simple like Dried lake in Act 4 with around 130% iiq and 350% iir. This gear is ok even in like 68-70 maps without too much issues just boss fights are a little slower and you wont have enough portals to loot ratio.

Even without much investment in gear you can do cheap mf setup. You can easily Alt spam on gold rings until you get dragon as a prefix then regal and craft IIR as a suffix this gives around 50% iir per ring, without having to spend on andvarius and lose 20% res's or you can wear 2 andvarius and wear 40% res 10% rarity goldrim.
Gold amulet with whatever str/int you need + alt for IIR/craft IIR. Non legacy 16% iiq gloves are 1chaos, non legacy 8% iiq belt is 1c, non legacy 20% iiq goldwyrm boots shouldnt be over 3chaos. This plus windripper & IIQ and IIR gems will have you around 100%+ iiq/250%+ iir with minimal cost.
You'll be able to farm Dom, Piety and all areas in A4/A3 just dont bother with Malachai with huge currency bonuses. Expect at least 0.5ex-1ex currency per hour like this without accounting for luck with drops of Div cards, jewels, sellable rares and uniques.
Last edited by _KaOtiC_ on Aug 12, 2015, 10:23:23 PM
"
Malconix wrote:
Want to see your dps with mf gear
I sold some of my gear, so i cant really test it atm. But with MF gems it was around 27k if i remember correctly
So first of all @TheAmigoBoyz thank you for posting this build. It has been fun to follow. I created a brand new player just to do the build (because i didnt want to use 60 regrets on bandits, and seriously this build is ez to power level).

I wanted to make a contribution/suggestion that I have found helpful with my character though. For the 6th link on split arrow I have decided to use Ice Bite. While this may seem a ridiculous choice, I have found that it is working out very very nicely. Not only is it a quality of life improvement, but I find that (in my head at least) I am clearing faster!

Pros:
Do not rely on blood rage for Frenzy
- Not constantly loosing health (aka more survivability)
- Not constantly rushing between mobs
Faster frenzy charge gain
Leaves an open socket (where I put phase run, which synergizes well with really fast frenzy charge gains)
10% chance to Freeze enemies - OP
- Freezing enemies makes them explode and this seems to happen to every mob (10% for every chain of split arrow? I'm not sure how it works, but the freeze happens very often)
- Exploding enemies clear rooms fast
- Frozen enemies = more survival
Less reflected elemental damage

Cons:
Less paper dps

Just my suggestion though for the room clearing attack. Please I would love if others would try it out with a leveled ice bite and let me know if they are finding the same results!
Search for "Silvers Kiosk" on the forums for some quality gear and fair trades.
IGN: Silver_Totems
"
gfeldman wrote:
So first of all @TheAmigoBoyz thank you for posting this build. It has been fun to follow. I created a brand new player just to do the build (because i didnt want to use 60 regrets on bandits, and seriously this build is ez to power level).

I wanted to make a contribution/suggestion that I have found helpful with my character though. For the 6th link on split arrow I have decided to use Ice Bite. While this may seem a ridiculous choice, I have found that it is working out very very nicely. Not only is it a quality of life improvement, but I find that (in my head at least) I am clearing faster!

Pros:
Do not rely on blood rage for Frenzy
- Not constantly loosing health (aka more survivability)
- Not constantly rushing between mobs
Faster frenzy charge gain
Leaves an open socket (where I put phase run, which synergizes well with really fast frenzy charge gains)
10% chance to Freeze enemies - OP
- Freezing enemies makes them explode and this seems to happen to every mob (10% for every chain of split arrow? I'm not sure how it works, but the freeze happens very often)
- Exploding enemies clear rooms fast
- Frozen enemies = more survival
Less reflected elemental damage

Cons:
Less paper dps

Just my suggestion though for the room clearing attack. Please I would love if others would try it out with a leveled ice bite and let me know if they are finding the same results!

Bear in mind that blood rage also give a HUGE attack speed bonus. With a lvl 3 enhance i get around 23% attack speed just from that buff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info